Caitlyn Grace is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi all!

Finally last night at 7-17pm after7 1/2 hours of labour my gorgeous little girl is here...
we named her Caitlyn-Grace Simmons... she weighted 6lb 13 and is full of jet black hair....

The birth was totally different to what I expected but all is welland we are at home recovering, im a little sick still of the Gas and Air and Pethedine but its nothing major... Just Glad we got to go home so soon!

will post pics ASAP....
Love Dani and Caitlyn xx

Blimey!!! Congratulations that's wonderful news!!! :D :D :D
She was a little early wasn't she? Glad you got home so quickly.

Congrats hunny. What was the labour like then seeing as the other day you said you wante dme first so I could tell you! :)

Can't wait to see piccys.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its not as bad as I thought... what i had planned it did not go like that....

managed 4 hours on just gas n Air but then needed something stronger as pain was to bad, so they gave me a jab of pethadine and lord it made me sick, it did not take the pain away but it made it distant..... midwife said that I had a quick birth. but it does not mean it was n e less painfull though!

she is gorgeous no regrets what so eva and i feel pretty ok too..she woke up 6 times last night for feeds it was strange but i liked the fact of her depending on me! im am going to try and be the best mum eva and this is the best christmas pressie ever im so happy.....

Its not as bad as I thought... what i had planned it did not go like that....

managed 4 hours on just gas n Air but then needed something stronger as pain was to bad, so they gave me a jab of pethadine and lord it made me sick, it did not take the pain away but it made it distant..... midwife said that I had a quick birth. but it does not mean it was n e less painfull though!

she is gorgeous no regrets what so eva and i feel pretty ok too..she woke up 6 times last night for feeds it was strange but i liked the fact of her depending on me! im am going to try and be the best mum eva and this is the best christmas pressie ever im so happy.....

Ah bless. Well done you'll be a great mum.

I want mine now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Dani!!!

Glad to hear everything was ok and you can now enjoy being a mum!!!!

Well done you!!!!!!!!

Its so lovely and reassuring to hear about normal births that go well. It certainly helps the rest of us who have got it all to come! :shock: :D

I think your words "It wasn't as bad as I thought" have made my day!!!!!!

Big congratulations to you!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see piccies!

congratulations hun hope you are both well xxxxx

Congrats to you Dani.
Was it a bit scarey being 4 weeks early?
I know Im desperate to meet our little one but Id be really scared going into labour so early. Well I guess it isnt that early but still.

CONGRATULATIONS DANI

<<<<<IN SHOCK

WOW....we are due same time so didnt expect to see your announcement but what fantastic news. So glad everything was ok and you could come straight home. Can not wait to see the pictures and absolutely love the name you have chosen !!!

Nice to hear birth being such a postitive experience

Love Ragna xxxxxx
<<<is very jealous now !!!

congratulations

they let you and the baby out pretty quick for a 5 week premature birth , must be a nothern thing

well done , hope everything is good for you

CONGRATS......... :D

how come they let ur premature baby home so early???? u must be lucky.. mine needed 24 hour of obs every hour.

gas and air made u sick? i made me sick too but thank god the feeling wears off asap !!!!!

love me :D :D :D :D

hey congrats!! wow i was gona say the same how come they let buba home so early?? :?

i must be the only one who loved gas and air!! if anything the feeling didnt last long enough for me!!!! lol

i liked gas and air aswell , could only use it when no one was looking though :lol:

Wow! Congrats!! You WERE due about a day before me so WOW! So glad it wasn't as bad as you thought- in fact God bless you for saying that!!!!

Hello to your little girl!

+++

first.time.daddy- we went on a hospital tour yesterday and my husband is so excited about trying the gas and air! My Mum is actually coming in with me for the gory bits as he's very squeamish but I've a feeling I might get the odd visit now from him! Was it like being drunk?

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back