Caitlyn Grace is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Dani, that's fantastic news!
Can't wait to see your pics!
Lucyx

well done dani thats brilliant news am so pleased, congratulations xx

Congratualtions hon, beautiful name. Good to hear you are both home and healthy, look forward to seeing the pics xxxx

Congratulations Dani!!! I wasn't looking out for your post because of your due date, blimey you were quick hun!!!

It's lovely to hear of a normal birth as we've had a few horror stories recently!!!

And what a georgeous name, Grace was one of my choices until my cousin nicked it. :twisted:

:D :D :D
xxxx

Congratulations Dani!!!! :D :D
Hope you are both well.
Sam xx

Hey sorry to burst another bubble

But if u gave birth at 7.17pm on Thursday 27th….. and was in labour for 7 and ½ hours.. that means u started at about midday!!!!

So when did u go into hossy.. coz apparently you were in the library posting on emmas diary at 2.25pm on thrusday too.

http://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/forum/viewt ... ght=#33199

Im sure if I was 5 weeks premature and in labour, I will not be faffing about on the internet!!!!

Sorry just another funy story if u ask me

Plus ur quite brave to be in the library 18 hours after giving birth to be back in library posting to us again …. Me confused a little…. We will be seeing a model baby to go in ur show room nursery?

a moment of pure inspiration

watch out dani then men in the white coats are coming!!! :lol:

Wicky Wicky WOO !!!

hmmmmm fake pregnancy do you think? She has been posting here a while though, seems a bit silly to fake a pregnancy for so long, but hey whatever floats your boat. somethings not right.

Fake pregnancy for sure!!! what hospital would let home a premuture baby, plus elaine has just proved that she was online when she was suposed to be "in labour".
she posted pics of her fake "nursery" and was caught out there too remember!!

paradysso said:
Hey sorry to burst another bubble

But if u gave birth at 7.17pm on Thursday 27th….. and was in labour for 7 and ½ hours.. that means u started at about midday!!!!

So when did u go into hossy.. coz apparently you were in the library posting on emmas diary at 2.25pm on thrusday too.

http://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/forum/viewt ... ght=#33199

Im sure if I was 5 weeks premature and in labour, I will not be faffing about on the internet!!!!

Sorry just another funy story if u ask me

Plus ur quite brave to be in the library 18 hours after giving birth to be back in library posting to us again …. Me confused a little…. We will be seeing a model baby to go in ur show room nursery?

LMAO!!! i love you, you make me laugh so much :D

Elaine PI - says the things the rest of us are afraid to ;)

WHY? why do people wanna fake something so naturall and so special? beats me!!!
there is obviously something wrong somewhere!

well why waste our time congratulating her on the birth of a invisible baby????????? i got far more fun and interesting things to do like sterlize bottles and measure out forumula lol so thought i wud end her story and save u lot some time hehehehehe

also i save her the effort of posting a fake baby pic and do it for her ha ha ha ha:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/d/e/d ... 20Baby.jpg

So dodes that mean all the other posts were fake - the 1 stone weight gain, the baby's head engaging last Thursday, the not being able to feel the baby move.

one about not being able to feel teh baby moving really annoyed me but i didnt say anything at teh time, if your baby doesnt move for a few days then surely the first thing you would do is phone your midwife not post about it on here and ask for advice!!!

grrrr sorry, just makes me mad when people do that

im sure its all a lie.. also layla hun,,,, let it all out... no one will judge you, im sure we all know whats going on here now

Well if it is then that's gross. Why didn't she just pee off when she was found out the first time if she's been faking it all along. Have some people nothing better to do?

paradysso said:
im sure its all a lie.. also layla hun,,,, let it all out... no one will judge you, im sure we all know whats going on here now

yeah im getting to the point where i cant keep it in anymore, i am going to have to say what i think from now on no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back