My little Isla is here!!!

Congratulations hun, the photo is beautiful, and Isla is gorgeous xx

:D Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! :D

Isla is a beautiful name, it's on my list!!

Take care

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS, kelly, what a nice story! It reminded me of mine :)
(just mine was a lot quicker)

I love the name you have chosen, it is beautiful, as is your lovely little girl on this picture.
Take care,
Mel xx

Congratulations Kelly, what a lovely birth story and baby Isla looks gorgeous.

Lucy

congratulations... amazing birth story! sounds perfect.. long but perfect.. and your daughter is beautiful.. those first pictures are amazing... her name is so unusual as the others have said! lovely! i'd like to think i can be as brave as you... have to wait and see

x

Congratulations - such a surprise when they arrive earlier than expected eh!!??!!

She is georgous! and you sound like you were very brave. Well Done!!

She is lovely!

L x

:dance: :dance: :dance: CONGRATS KELLY :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh im soooo pleased for you hun, she is gorgeous!! well done on a fantastic labour ... you are braver than me!!

Enjoy ... Love her name Btw ..

Love Imix

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl what a lovely name and its a gorgeous picture

Awww big congrats hun........that is such a lovely birth story, im so jealous! But we have our little bundles now and thats the most important thing!
BTW shes beautiful!

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS KELLY :lol:

A beautiful little girl with a lovely name :lol:

Big congratulations Kelly

What a lovely story and all with no pain relief!!!!!!!! you brave woman

Isla is such a gorgeous name and she looks a little cutey, well done again hunny xxxxxxx

well done Kelly, I am so chuffed for you!

She is absolutely beautiful, hope to hear from you when you get a spare moment!

Loads of Love

Lx

Congrats Hun!!! :D :D :D What a wonderful birth story, im glad you got the birth you wanted, well done to you for having no drugs!!! Our little ladies are now in the world.

xxx

Thank you all so much for your messages they mean so much to me, Ross and Isla.

She is gorgeous but hey maybe i'm biast. I wouldnt say the birth was easy but i wouldnt have changed it for the world.

The name is unusual but when we watched the wedding crashers and saw that Isla Fisher was one of the actresses we fell in love with the name, then realised it was scottish and it had to be the one. OH is scottish and the name just fitted, we are amazed that everyone seems to like it.

And yes Dionne she is my first child, i have a step son who lives with us a lot of the time as well. He is 5 and an absolute angel, he is in love with Isla and at times is the only one who can settle her.

awwwwwwwww congrats kelly. beautiful name i love it. now weve both got our little girls :D
love xx willow xx

:dance: Congratulations Kelly and welcome Isla :dance:
That is exactly how I want my birth to be,with no drugs whatsoever,and no stitches,Finn will also be my first,I can only pray that mine goes like yours....it's absolutely wonderful,well done :clap: :clap:

Many congratulations on baby Isla's safe and wonderful arrival!!
She's lovely.
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back