Is this time it?

ree77

Reaction score
Well ladies I have been sitting here all morning having contractions but not timing them because I figured what's the point they will only soon stop anyway! But then I noticed they're not stopping and so started timing and they are about every 3-5mins not really painful but I know they're there so this could be the day or this could just be wishful thinking for me!!!! Will keep ya's posted!!!

xoxo Ree

wow hunnie good luck of it is!!! keep us posted - im really excited for you now! :D

ooh good luck ree thinking of youxxxxxx

Good Luck Ree :D :D :D

Hope it goes ok for you!!!

Good Luck Ree.....hope all goes well xx

It must be time, she hasn't posted since......

Oooooh so exciting!!!

Well I just got home was in hospital all day and night!!! :roll: They say I am in labor it is just going very very very very very slowly and I don't want to be given pitocin as I have had it with 3 out 4 of my children and it just makes labor 10 x's worse in my opinion and with this being my last child I would like to enjoy this as much as possible. So I decided to come home and just wait things out here and when they get to intense I'll go back in. They are still coming about every 3-5 just not very bad defin tolerable wished they stay like this!! :wink: I will keep everyone posted and thank you all for your thoughts!! Even though this is all very fustrating as I am sooooo ready for this to be over!!!! If ya look at my ticker she still isn't suppose to come out, so with everyday she is in there means another day of her getting stronger even though the midwives are not concerned that she is coming now I still want her as strong as possible!! Besides it gives me another day to get all my things put away that we got from the shower lord know that'll take a week in itself!!! :shock: :shock:

xoxo Ree

That's great news Ree!!

It will all be over soon hopefully- i agree with you on the fact of making it a memorable occasion.
I was induced with Amy and put on drips and all sorts, so i was glad that Jack came naturally and everything was spontanious as he is my last.

Make sure you make the most of the time and put you feet up. :D :D

Keep us posted

Yvonne

Sounds like it to me!!!!! good luck!!!

L x

Good news Ree - hope you last a few more days at least - I had a weeks slow labour, drives you nuts but it's better for babby.

Look after yourself babe xx

Still am contracting went to midwives today and still the same she will be stripping my membranes next week when I go in. But look at my ticker I now moved to last block!! WoooHoooo!!!! :D :D :D She is completely healthy and it is fine for her to come now so now we play the waiting game!! oh wait I have been playing the waiting game!!!! :? :? :?

xoxo Ree

Glad you're still about hun! At least now you can go home with babby when he/she is born xx

Yes am defo relieved about that!! Yesterday spent most from noon until I went to be contracting and I was debating going to hospital but I want to spend majority of the time at home and then bam nothing I fall asleep and I wake up today doing the same thing just not as bad. So I was thinking that I probably should have gone because maybe then they would brake my water and then things would be a little more frequent and consistant. At this point I am just soooo ready for this to be all over and then I will finally be able to see and touch our little girl. Here's to another day feeling BLAH!! :D

xoxo Ree

Giving another update :D I started to contract tonight around 9pm and they once again have been steady every 4mins, the difference this time is they started out real light and real short and over time they have been getting stronger and longer they still are at every 4mins but they are about 35-40secs long give or take and even when I walk they still come so we shall see what happens!! Figures my midwife who has delivered ALL of my children told me NOT to have her tonight because she was going to a concert and would be having adult beverages and would not be able to there!!!! So it will suck if she can't deliver her but by golly gee I am sooooo ready!!! C'mon Abigale!!!!! Sending baby vibes to myself wooohooo!!!!! :D :D Will keep ya's posted!! Fingers crossed for muah!

xoxo Ree

sounds promising ree hun good luck and keep contracting :D
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27