Could this be it?!

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Was getting tightenings yesterday evening, about every 20 mins or so, but they weren't really painful, just uncomfortable. Have slept a bit, but am still getting them, more painful. Not sure about timings yet as can't see the clock in our room, but will start timing them now (in the living room, lol!).

Have midwife tomorrow, so hopefully she can tell me how I'm dong and if this is it if things haven't changed much.

Eak, hope so!!

Finger crossed this is your labour thread :)

Fx this is it for u-I struggled to time mine but once they were coming fairly regular and gettin more painful I knew it was time. Good luck xx

Thank you:lol:

I think it is. They're every 10 mins or just under, although still not overly strong.

Don't know whether to wake hubby up or not, doesn't really seem fair when I'm not really in pain, might just let him rest whilst he can!!

Exciting times! Really hope this is it for you! Keep us updated when you're able hun xx

Thank you:lol:

I think it is. They're every 10 mins or just under, although still not overly strong.

Don't know whether to wake hubby up or not, doesn't really seem fair when I'm not really in pain, might just let him rest whilst he can!!

If I were u i'd have a cuppa and try and eat something light. Ur gonna need ur energy and by the time breakfast comes u may b in full blown labour xx
I'd give ur hubby another hour b4 waking him xx

Well pretty much what Emma said. Fingers crossed for u hun

Thank you!!

Have moved to me ball and am watching neighbours! They were about 6 mins apart, now 7/8, but still coming and quite strong :)

Ooh exciting hope this is it for you xx

OooOOOoo! Good luck! I love labour watch! Hope everything is going well for you! xx

Oooh, really hope this is it hun! Hope your feeling ok and managed to get some food in your belly?!!

Can't wait for updates! X

Sounds like how my labour started! Good luck x

Yey Jenni. I really hope this is it for you. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111