Hello Third Trimester!!

ree77

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to my third and final trimester!!! Up until recently time seemed to be flying but now it seems to be going quite slow. I unfortunately ended up in the hospital the other night with contractions about every 5mins. the baby has turned and is head down but they did this fiberoptic test to see if I will go into labor within the 2wks and it came back negative which is good, I know I have atleast 2 more weeks. For those who don't know I am high risk for premature labor, all of my children were early 6wks being my earliest, but with my last my labor started 8wks early, they were able to stop me thank god!! So they sent me home the other night taking benedryl which I was quite surprised at but they said that it would relax my body which in turn will relax my uterus and hopefully stop the contractions. Well they haven't stopped completely but are nothing like they were. So I am just gonna try and take it easy and see what midwife says on Weds. when I go.

Anywho hello to everyone in third trimester and I hope you all are enjoying it!!!

xoxo Ree

Welcome to the 3rd tri ree!

hope it all goes well for you
xx

Hello

Welcome to the thrid trimester and i hope everything goes good and baby stays put for a while, its never fun, having to stay in the hospital.
All of us (my moms kids) were premature, i was three my sis 4 my bro 5 ponds and the first was 2 but still born that being about 20 years ago, they have way better care now so at least you dont need to stress about that.

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back