So as predicted my early labor begins!!!

ree77

Reaction score
So as I just spent the last 24hrs in hospital in pure agony they decided to let me come home and let nature do whatever it is doing. It started yesterday I began bleeding not enough where I had to use anything but it was there and I was cramping but was very mild so around the middle of the day I told hubby and called midwife and was sent to hospital. Got into hospital and that's when the pain set in. My contractions were 1-2 mins apart and I am 1-2cms they gave me everything to stop me but nothing was working then there was a blood pressure medication they tried and that has slowed them done alot they also gave me 4 shots of morphine because my contractions were actually the strength of someone 8cms but that wasnt working either. They decided to give me a shot of steroids for the baby's lungs and then another shot tonight before I left. Midwife decided to let me go home and let nature do whatever it is doing and they will not try and stop me again. So we shall see, but we are home now still contracting but nothing like it was last night. I will keep ya's posted!!!

P.S. Where is PiPs anyone hear from her???

xoxo Ree

OMG you must be feeling so crap. I feel so sorry for you. hope everything goes ok for uXX

Good luck Ree - hope it all starts happening very very soon!

L x

Crikey hun bet you were terrified!

PLEASE try to relax in the knowledge that 34weekers do fantastically well. The fact you have had the chance to hsve steroids will be very benificial. I had them for Damien and he breathed on his own at birth.

Please ask if you want some support or info on prems just incase.

Will be thinking of you hun, I know how you feel right now and your head is probably numb. xxxx

awww hun i hope everything goes ok with you!!
and PIPs still aint posted

aww ree hope all goes well hun we are all here for you xxx

Good Luck Hun.....
Hope all goes ok.

Thank you guys for your kind thoughts!!

Although still nervous about having her early I'm still relieved because she was able to have the steroid shots. I've already had one 34 weeker who was not able to get the shot due to the fact we thought I was further along then I was. For the first 3 years with him he had alot of resp. problems. So I know that if she comes any day now her lungs will be as mature as a 36 weeker. When I went into the hospital I had a total of about 15 shots within an hour so now im all bruised feeling like a human pin cushion!! Oh well it's what we do to make sure the babies stay until their suppose to come out!! This whole bedrest thing is for the birds though I'm not happy about it one bit but DH is bigger then me so he wins!! :wink:

Thanks again girls!!
xoxo Ree

awww hun take it easy and do as told bed rest for you :wink:
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90