Is this time it?

sounds promising Ree!!!

Good luck Hun............Yay!!!

wow ree!!!! can't believe i missed all that! good luck hun, zoe and i sending you good labour vibes and thinking of you

come back soon with that little girl in your arms xxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have decided that I am going to stay pregnant FOREVER!! They were getting really strong I started to have loads of pressure down below, I took a shower was still getting them, I went for a 1/2 hr walk still getting them, I laid down was still getting them then the unthinkable happens I FALL ASLEEP!! I wake up and they are gone!!!! Hubby laid awake until about 6am watching me because he was to worried to sleep he said at about 4am I stopped moaning every few minutes so he figured they were over!!! How on earth does this happen??!!! I don't understand this and am becoming extremely annoyed!! UGH!!! Other then NOT going to sleep when they happen does anyone have any ideas on what to do to make things progress and NOT STOP??!!! Thank u everyone for those warm wishes but I don't think it'll ever happen!

xoxo Ree

That's a bummer Ree. Hope it starts again soon and you get to meet your little girl very soon.

Nicki.x

aww sorry ree hun lets hope it starts again soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back