Is this bad news?? Please help

So my blood came back...HCG went from 8900 to 15000. Just obviously not matching with what they saw. Repeat scan on Monday. Any thoughts?
I hope you get to see that little bean on Monday hun, but be prepared, just in case...

So got my follow up scan and they are asking if at all possible I’m wrong about dates. Dr wants to wait and see and see what this batch of blood says. It looks like 5 weeks but that really would be off so still no definitive news as to whether viable or not. She says if not they will not need to do dnc or meds. I should do this naturally.

She says if not they will not need to do dnc or meds. I should do this naturally.
It's your choice whether to do it naturally or have medical intervention, regardless of gestation. Sorry you're having to consider this.

So got my follow up scan and they are asking if at all possible I’m wrong about dates. Dr wants to wait and see and see what this batch of blood says. It looks like 5 weeks but that really would be off so still no definitive news as to whether viable or not. She says if not they will not need to do dnc or meds. I should do this naturally.
So sorry you have to go through this, it's so hard to be patient when you are stuck, waiting for answers. I still hope that you get positive results and that you were off about your dates. When will you get the results?

Sorry you have to wait for answers. I’ve been there and it’s agonising. I hope your dates are off. Please keep up updated xxx

So sorry you seem to be stuck in limbo :( I hope the DRs don't keep you waiting too long today xx

So this journey is ending in a DNC tomorrow. I’m so beyond terrified of having this surgery and scaring. I Ann just raw emotionally right now and exhausted.

So this journey is ending in a DNC tomorrow. I’m so beyond terrified of having this surgery and scaring. I Ann just raw emotionally right now and exhausted.

So so sorry for your loss x

I'm so sorry hun... I also had a d&c at the end of January and it isn't as invasive as you think. It only takes 30 minutes or so for it to be completed, but you will be under complete sedation.
Hope you and your oh can find comfort with each other...x

So sorry to hear :'(

I've also had a D&C and as pp says it's not as invasive as it sounds. You'll have sedation or a general and physical healing is super fast. The emotional side of it will take a while longer, hope you have a good support network.

Xxx

I’m so sorry that you are going through this. I had very similar thing happen and had a d&c. As the other women have said it’s a quick procedure and they talk you through everything and offer support all the way through. My epic were amazing with me. The nurses that usually work this area unfortunately deal with this a lot and are very understanding and versed in everything u need. As baby.3 said the emotional side takes longer to get over but you will be in good hands. I had my fiancé with me up till went in and he was there when I came out. He was an amazing support. Have someone there with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back