Advice please

sassy79

Reaction score
Hi,
I just found out i'm pregnant last week with my first child. But i was so scared that I couldn't get pregnant.
Yesterday i went for a scan as they wanted to see if i had any problem.
The Sonagrapher saw some fluids around my right ovary and a cyst. he asked me to have a FU scan in 10days. We could see the gestational sac without the York Sac. Am so anxious. Has anyone had any experience please help.
many thanks

How far are you hun? I had an early scan as they thought mine was eptopic and the sac had nothing in it but they said if it is reakky early sometimes they can't see :fx: for you hun x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Oh and now I have a very loud 8month old :)

Oh, that's nice.
only 5 weeks, they saw some fluids round my right ovary and a cyst.
thanks

I'm not sure with the fluid etc but just cos u couldn't see nething in the sac doesn't Mean its not there especially as ur so early x

i had a scan at 6 weeks and had an empty sac not sure about cyst or fluid tho sorry

I had a scan between 5 and 6 weeks and could only see sac - went back 12 days later and saw HB and fetal pole so 5 wks is very early - I too have ovarian cysts - 10cm on right and 4 something on left, have not caused any problems with the pregnancy
fx for you :hugs:

hiya not sure on the fluid or the sac and not up to scratch with all these early scans but i have 3 cysts on right ovary 21cm 18cm and 6cm had no problems at all with them as apparently its quite normal to get cysts in pregnancy, try not to worry to much as im sure it will all be fine :) xx

sorry i ment mm not cm as im sure they would be bigger than baby then lol xx

Wow! I was about to say 6cm is big let alone 21!

OMG. yeah.
You know it didn't even cross my mind at that time you know am still a bit worried. Got my beta hcg done today. will have to keep an eye on it.
thanks
xx

Hi
had another scan yesterday, they found some more fluids around my right vary but the consultant said it's nothing to worry about. We also saw the gestational sac and the york sac, seem to be in the right place. They said if i have any pain to see them again. Well, hope all goes well. And thanks again for you support.
xx

Sorry only just saw this.
Hope all goes well with your pregnancy, I'm sure it will be a healthy one for you. Quite a few people have cysts on their ovaries in pregnancy, xx

Hiya, I had a scan last week and all they could see was fluids and a thick lining. Went back today and saw the gestational sac. Nothing else to see at this point, no heartbeat yet so going back in two weeks. They weren't remotely worried about the empty sac at this point, it probably just puts me back a few days. I also have a cyst, which wasn't there last week. Again, they weren't worried about it, perfectly normal.

I wouldn't worry yourself about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back