Worried

Mim

Reaction score
Yesterday I went for an early scan as I have previously had a miscarriage and eptopic.
At the scan they couldn't see a yolk sac or fetus but I my gestational sac is only 5mm so they said this could be normai if I am only 4weeks preg. Last week I did a digital preg test tho and it said I was 3+ which means I was more than 5 weeks preg.

I'm worried that I may have blighted ovum...
I have dull period like pains at the moment.

Can anyone help?

Try not to panic too much, going by previous threads on here the conception indicator isn't all that accurate, as hormone levels in uses can fluctuate.

Some of the girls who tested more than once saw the number of weeks go up and down.

If the hospital was positive, try to go with what they are saying.

Xxx

i had a scan in feb 2011 at 6-7 weeks, the sac was completely empty too and they said i was only 5-6 weeks, they wanted to terminate but held off for a few weeks asthere was a blood clot but they said it could be a 2nd sac

it turned out it was a blood clot but on plus side my boy is now 12 wks old, sac was just too small to see anything

The week indicator and their theory on it isn't set in stone hunny. If you read through the leaflet I am sure there's a clause in there somewhere.

At my dating scan at 9+3 I trusted what they saw and measured me at, it's the most accurate way in my opinion xxxxxxxxx

many and lots of hugs and supports. Hope everything of you will go well.

I'm agree to what they've said, don't try to think to much especially negative thoughts. Just think of a happy thoughts. Remember as our hormone changing all stress and negative thoughts will give negative results to our pregnancy. So just relax and think happy thoughts ok.

You've all been so lovely, thank u!
I've had two sets of blood tests this week with third test tmrw.
My Hgc levels are rising but should find out more of what's going on tmo.

Fingers crossed! X

You've all been so lovely, thank u!
I've had two sets of blood tests this week with third test tmrw.
My Hgc levels are rising but should find out more of what's going on tmo.

Fingers crossed! X

you may just have a funny body like me lol, mine never knew what it was doing with itself when i was pregnant lo

fingers crossed for you xx

I don't know what to say, but I hope everything goes ok for you, and fx everything is good!! Hugs!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back