Is there a line?

proudmummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies..I'm 1 day late and have been getting negatives right up till I now..I think..just noticed my boob was leaking and thought I'll do a cheapie although I know it will be negative I then think is a lone came up right away..but not sure if me and the hubby are imagining things..do some people get a bfp in the evening instead of the morning? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4104.jpg
    IMG_4104.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4101.JPG
    IMG_4101.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 98
Yes I can see a faint line. Have you got frer? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I have these strips. I can only see the Control line, and the end of the pee dip bit. Sorry :/ Looks like mine did with bfn, took a FRER and still bfn. Could try again with FMU just to be sure though :)

Good luck!

I've ran out of frers but just done this one (its darker in person) xx

Attachments

• IMG_4111.jpg
    IMG_4111.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4112.jpg
    IMG_4112.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 58
I've ran out of frers but just done this one (its darker in person) xx

Oh I do see the tiniest hint of a faint line on the CB one, Maybe HCG not strong enough yet?? Would still try with FMU tomorrow and see if it's any darker.

I'd be up all night waiting for FMU if I got a whiff of a faint line like that :') Good luck to you!

lol I know I so thought I was out this cycle..have had some symptoms but I wonder maybe if I ovulated later..wasn't sure when I ovulated this cycle..I'm so shocked..not getting hopes up tho till I see a darker line..will post one with fmu tomorrow :) xx

lol I know I so thought I was out this cycle..have had some symptoms but I wonder maybe if I ovulated later..wasn't sure when I ovulated this cycle..I'm so shocked..not getting hopes up tho till I see a darker line..will post one with fmu tomorrow :) xx

Will have FX for you! Can't wait to find out the results. Seeing people get BFP gives me hope :D

Your IC looks just like mine did, I got a squinter, did a frer and got bfp. CB blue tests are not very sensitive. xx

I can see a faint line on Clearblue one!! Good luck!

I'm not sure I see anything on the IC. I can see something on the CB but blue dye tests are known for evaps.
I would go and buy another brand of test. Home bargains do very cheap strip tests (15mlu) and my bfp showed quite good on them.

(I also leaked colostrum before I got a bfp!!)

Good luck Hun xx

I would love to hear, Proudmummy, if you have done a different brand of test and what your results were?? FX for you

I have done a few of the internet cheapies and nothing, but I feel sick and sore boobs etc and am wondering which would be the best over the counter one to buy, so am really keen to see which one you would recommend!!

Fingers crossed x

Morning ladies..so just got a frer did a clear blue too and got this xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4123.jpg
    IMG_4123.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 56
Florence the cheapies are rubbish..I've never got a proper line on it never has gone dark always need to squint..I would definitely invest a first response test xx

Eek thank you!! This is just proof that you aren't out till af shows..I'm 2 days late today xx

Hiya,

im in the 2 week limbo, Docs said the line was too faint to be a positive did a home one the same day and there was a faint line, did another this morning clear blue digital and it confirmed i was pregnant!! im too excited but also too worried about losing it this is my first

The lines are definitely there - darker with the FR one.

Congratulations! x

I only have today off work this week, so if I got one today I am not sure if I could wait until the weekend to test.....!!!! Great news for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back