is it possible

laura.roper

Reaction score
is it possible to be showing at 9 weeks? my oh and family said they can def see a difference but im not the skinnyest person around....when did u start to show xx

People started noticing my bump at about 10 weeks so u could well be showing :) xxx

I don't look any different yet but there's huge variation between women when they start showing..from 5weeks-30weeks as far as I can work out!

If I reallly looked properly, I could see the tinyiest little bulge in my lower abdomen quite early on. Only small though and wouldn't of been noticable to anyone else at all. Properly started showing about 19-20 weeks, so I reckon it's defo possible early on.
Depends on the person and baby doesn't it.

I had bloating to begin with and looked like i had just eaten too much its only now that bump is taking form, but i was out of my normal jeans at 8 weeks x

It's probably bloat them girls my clothes are defernatley getting tighter though x

Yeah I was so bloated around 7-9 weeks. Now I have a more rounded belly in the evenings but nothing too noticeable xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back