Is it really just bloating...

skimpy

Reaction score
sorry, but they say you cant show in the early weeks as uterus is behind pubic bone but.....

I been sitting at work all day and cant tie my trousers any more :roll: and my :bum: (sorry, just really wanted to use this smilie!!!) seems a little rounder too :rofl:

This is my second pregnancy so wondering if other forum members think it is possible to be showing at 6 weeks from their experiences of :bump:????

This is never gonna stay under wraps 'til 12 weeks lol xxx

Im exactly the same, my mum said she thought i was showing and that i might be further gine but my dates are definately right!! i think its the more you have the earlier you show x x

Well no one knows except my oh and my sis-in-law, but they gonna figure it out soon... ive never had to worry about my weight, always been like a beanpole lol

my dates are bang on too, as i was charting

I'm on baby #2 and was devastated last week to discover my gorgeous favourite jeans would not fasten!!!! I carried on wearing my normal size 10 clothes until 6-7 months with DD and this time nothing fits (which does nothing for my wacky hormones or lack of self-esteem!). I'm definatly more rounded at abdomen and my boobs have taken on a life of their own!!!! Who's idea was this baby lark anyway?! What's that? Mine you say? Oh bum (and belly. And boobs.)!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My wife was showing at about six weeks - she had to wear baggy tops for ages!

I have 1 pair of jeans that fit me, even then I got to undo the button when I sit down! Had to buy some jogging bottems and leggings yesterday just to get me by till I can justify buying maternity clothes!

hey, i was in maternity jeans at 7 weeks no word of a lie!! i thought i was having twins but i had an early scan which showed just the one (phew). midwife said its very common with second, third pregnancy........i have NO clothes to wear!! :( :( :( lol.

im on number 3 and was showing really early i live in legging now. Just had my 12 wk scan so told everybody my o/h has been saying for wks you cant hind that much longer but i did when my cousin found out she text me back saying well you not showing i seen her the next day and showed her my bump and she was shocked at the size of it said how havent i seen that but i think if ppl arent looking they dont really noice or darnt say lol

My boobs have gotten totally HUGE - I've gone up at least 2 cup sizes already, which means all my smart tight tops no longer fit me :-( My belly is also pretty big, I'm sure it is just bloat but that doesn't help when I'm in agony at work whenever I eat anything and am sitting down, unable to undo my trousers! I've started using a hairband to hold the top button done up, it's a great trick and gives you a bit more breathing room :)

thanks for the replies folks. Im sitting at work in a top and trousers that CLEARLY no longer fit me, but im loathed to go shopping just yet...

had midwife at 6+3 and she said the uterus was not palpable, so i assume from that that i am just a bloater at this point in time looool

I don't think I'm showing much yet, but my jeans deffo feel tighter lol. I can also feel something kind of harder than usual around my pubic bone. I'm not sure what that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back