Have other people noticed you showing yet?

Heatherb

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondered this, as this is baby no.4 for me, and I am wondering when I will start to show. With dd and ds1 I think it was around 14-16 weeks that I started showing, but with ds2 my sister guessed at 11/12 weeks.

We are hoping to keep this one a secret as long as possible, but I don't know how long I am going to stay without a bump. I have lost a lot of weight recently (2.5 stone lighter than this time last year), and I am sure people will start to notice sooner because there is no fat to hide it!!

Thanks

Heather x

ive normally got quite a flat tummy and for our close family and OH they can see my bump but whenever i see my friends or anyone else i have to wear a baggy jumper as they would notice i think :shhh:

I'm not so far gone but all my pants are tight,i hope most people think i've just put weight on.I'm only dinky 5ft 1" , so i showed pretty quick with my last 2.

I think my shape is just starting to change now but haven't gained any weight due to morning sickness but think i have lost weight from some areas and starting to gain it on my tummy and have definately gained it on boobs

with my last 2 you couldnt really notice a small bump unitil i was about 4 months but i think this one may be different ihavent changed at all yet but with it being my 3rd and im bigger to start with this time i think i might show sooner.

Yes I have a wee bump and my buddies at the swimming pool mentioned it last night... :lol: i like that i am showing... but i like that they know its partly baby and NOT ALL FAT :rotfl: Although when i am wearing my clothes I don't look pregnant, just plump, and frumpy :( . but i guess most of us feel the same in the early stages.. unless you are lucky enough to start out as a wee neat size 10 or under.... :|
My excuse for showing quicker is...doctor told my the more pregnancies you have the more you show earlier on.. this is my 4th pregnancy so i have that excuse :cheer: Yvonne :hug:

fynemum said:
Yes I have a wee bump and my buddies at the swimming pool mentioned it last night... :lol: i like that i am showing... but i like that they know its partly baby and NOT ALL FAT :rotfl: Although when i am wearing my clothes I don't look pregnant, just plump, and frumpy :( . but i guess most of us feel the same in the early stages.. unless you are lucky enough to start out as a wee neat size 10 or under.... :|
My excuse for showing quicker is...doctor told my the more pregnancies you have the more you show earlier on.. this is my 4th pregnancy so i have that excuse :cheer: Yvonne :hug:

well, i thought that and said so to my mate,but her being the person who thinks they knows it all,said well i dont think thats true,it maybe just as you're a lot bigger than before,theres no waya baby can show.trying to explain its not in fact the baby thats large but the uterus and my stomach muscles are now non existant due to this being the 4th

this is my 4th pregnancy, and im nearly 15 weeks and have not got a bump coming or anything yet!!

i know i joked about it but you do have a valid point, lou :)
all i can say is Lucky you sarah.... :) i am one of those people who get stretch marks, big boobs and puts on 2 stone + during pregnancy... i think i am normal :roll: well i keep telling myself that :rotfl:

Oh and BTW I never had a belly at all before i fell pregnant (flat and tight) but i defo have one now :think: last baby was 9lbs 2 oz..... eek maybe i am having a toddler?? :rotfl: Twins? or triplets? ah!!! have to wait 3 more weeks to find out... :hug: take care bumps and all

Nothing visible yet thank goodness - I really don't know how I'm going to break the news to my boss as I've only been back to work 5 months & I don't think he'll be happy :( .

Jeans are definitely tight though and it's uncomfortable if I try to 'hold myself in'....

I didn't really start showing propaly till i was about 20+ weeks and this is my 3rd. I was showng a lot earlier last time. I was glad really cos didn't tell our eldest till we found out the sex and she never guessed.

With my first i showed at 5 mos. On my birthday i was 4 months spot on and im the pics ive got a flat toned tum! lol! But this time im showing already! I think it IS due to the stomach muscles etc already been loosened by previous pregnancy. Even though it was 2 yrs between, i never toned my tummy up again :(
im dreading my birthday this time coz ill be 5 months and who knows how big ill be by then if im big now!! :?

I seem to have a very small bump already (7 weeks) - those in the know claim it is visible so I'm getting quite paranoid at work and keep thinking that people are staring at it!

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back