Implantation bleeding?

Ellie.

Reaction score
Now, i've read many different sites telling me that implantation bleeding/spotting is only a few light spots of pinky/brown discharge.
I get irregular periods and have been ttc, so i go by the last period i had (the 15th) as when i'm next due on. Yesterday, a week before i'm due my period, i got light bleeding - nothing like ive experienced before as it was there when i wiped, i did have to use a sanitary towel (not sure if tampons are safe to use at this time) as there was enough bleeding but not my normal amount for a period. Today i'm experiencing more blood but still not enough of a flow to be my period. I do realise that i get irregular periods but they ALWAYS turn up late, never been early.
I'm convinced that this is implantation bleeding but all the information i find tells me that IB is only very light and usually dark, not like i've been experiencing.
Any information or personal experiences would be VERY helpful right now!
Many thanks!

take a test and see if its positive theres no way for sure I can say what your having is implantation I have never had it. Hope you get some answers soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back