Is it bad?

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
So I have my midwife appointment tomorrow...

And i'll be getting measured..

Is it bad that I almost want to measure too small or too big so that I can have another scan and see my gorgeous boy again!?!
Lol.

God forbid obviously I don't want anythign bad to happen but I just wanna see my boy again!
I don't like the look of 4D scans either, and also I don't like the price of them haha!

Its not bad hun, but I personally wouldn't want to tempt fate :) 4d scan's are amazing, you can get them cheaper if you shop around x x

ha ha careful what u wish for im having my 7th scan in 3 weeks as bubs measuring v big,,,,which is all well now but wont be so fun when ive gotta push baby out!!!!!
ha ha xxxx

I had a growth scan on Friday and TBH now baby is so big you really can't see much, Sonographer barely showed me the screen but OH was watching and said it wasnt like 20 weeks were you could see bubs moving around etc.

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I was naughty when I was 12 weeks and as they hadn't explained the downs test scan to me, when the midwife told me what it was I was offered another scan the next week, I said yes... Even though I wasn't bothered about the results!
I'd love another scan :) babies too big for a 3d scan again now, but I'd like a wee check to see how everything is.

I had my final m/w appointment last Thurs and was expecting to be measured....but she didnt. I was rushed in and out. She did do a very very quick scan though, and all was measuring perfectly so she said I didnt need anymore appointments!!! She did the scan so quick that I couldn't see much!!! I thought my bump was quite small compared to other people I know who are around the same stage as me....and I'd been so worried I'd even measured my own bump!!!

It is nice to get a scan though!!! I have booked a 4D scan for next week, as I think it is nice to have and helps pass the time before baby arrives!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back