I tend to get:

Day before - minimal spotting in the evening
Day 1 - light-medium
Day 2 - heavy
Day 3 - heavy
Day 4 - nothing
Day 5 - light to medium
Day 6 - nothing

I think it's quite interesting too really :)

My period is excactly like yours, exept for the spotting the evening before. That's kind of strange? :) It used to be heavy from cd 1 - 5, and than light for 2 days, but it has changed during the year of ttc. Wonder why...

Since I've stopped taking the pill mine have been pretty much exactly the same every cycle and I'm another one that worries something may be wrong because its pretty light.

Day 1 - spotting/light
Day 2 - Medium
Day 3 - Medium/light
Day 4 - spotting if anything

Before I went on the pill I'd have 3-4 full days of having medium & then day 4-5 would be light/spotting

Mine have become much lighter since coming off the pill only get one day of bleeding all the rest is spotting which I find even more annoying as it can last up to a week!!!

Day 1 - Spotting
Day 2 - Heavy / Medium
Day 3 - Light / Spotting
Day 4 - Spotting
Day 5 - Spotting

Mine has varied weirdly over the last 3 months. Before it was usually:

Day 1: medium,
Day 2-3: heavy
Day 4-5: light
Day 6: spotting

3 cycles ago I had a 29 & half day cycle (longest so far), AF as normal.

The next cycle was 28 days with a super-light & short period (never anything more than medium) that only lasted a few days, and no pain. We weren't TTC that cycle.

1 cycle ago more than made up for it, a 29 day cycle that ended with the 3rd-heaviest period I have had in my adult life (I won't go into details but it was pretty grim!) Day 1-4: v heavy.

AF has just started again but I'm hoping it's back to its usual pattern :0

Last edited:
i have slight spotting the first day light/medium bleed the second day, then heavy for 2-3 days and then just light and spotting for the last couple of days x

I can't move from my bed for 2-3 day before the witch arrives. I get Crippling back and hip pains. Day one is a painful cramping mess then day 2 and 3 are extremely light. Sometimes I wish I could have it how it was when I first started, 5 days, even flow with like no pain. I'd go back to that any day!!!

LuX

Since coming off the pill in january af has been very light and only lasting a couple of days. I do get worried that it isn't right but opk say im ovulating though, so ....

Thanks for the replies ladies, its very interesting to see how different the witch is for everyone. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back