Ironing

Never, I barely had time to go to the loo in the first few weeks. If I had someone to do it for me, yes, but otherwise, it verges on ludicrous.

Baby was fine and didn't contract some killer breast milk bacteria, LOL!

Last edited:
I iron everything , and I iron every other day to keep on top of it I do it when the kids are in bed xxz

xxx

wow all those super organised mums out there!! never ironed any of her clothes - take out of the washing machine and 'iron' it with my hands and line dry.

never thought about the bacteria in milk, but my ironing is so bad i'd probably miss the vital spot!!

lmfao i dont even iron my clothes. i never have, i just hang everything up straight and fold it properly

I like a sharp crease in shirts, t shirts and jumpers also like jeans to be sharp flat as well.........I have slight OCD though the same with my house too........

xxx

I iron all of Jack's clothes (not vest, babygros or muzzy's though). I normally iron everything in our ironing pile on a Sunday evening after Jack's in bed x

I have only just started doing a few things of Ethan's now that his clothes are bigger and if I feel I can't get away with just putting him in them. Generally I dont tho and OH and I only iron stuff when we' re gonna wear it! I hate ironing and dont know where I'd find the time to iron Ethan's things and mine on a regular basis! Hats off to those mummies that manage it! xx

she's lucky i have time to wash her stuff never mind iron lol

I iron everything of leandros to the point where if he wears something unironed it irritates me. Not because of the creases but purely because I haven't ironed it. I'm one of those who find ironing therapeutic. Yesterday I spent nearly 2hours ironing clothes. But only been like this since I got baby clothes, but I'm like that with dish washing even been convincing my mum not to fix the dishwasher lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I dont iron any of our clothes... :roll: only if I go to a congress, gala etc...
I had no idea that having a baby leaves you absolutely 0 free time to iron a handful of its clothes :wall:
I suppose she will have to live with wrinkly clothes like the rest of the family lol...

I iron all LO clothes - vests, sleepsuits, bibs and wee outfits. If muslins squares are badly creased I iron them too. Towels get few minutes in tumble dryer to soften them and then just folded. DH said he wouldn't bother ironing baby's clothes as they are so small but I will not have my baby in creased clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back