introducing myself

alisarose

Reaction score
hi, im 38, 5 weeks and 4 days pg:dance:, it took me 7 years to conceive my last baby thomas who sadly passed away aged 3 mths. I got my bfp the second mth trying using cbfm,opks,agnus castus,preseed and two fertility spells.
it is the first time i felt any joy since he died
i am so scared that something will go wrong as i dont think i could handle it again
would love to get to know you better, get bump buddy/buddies as i need support right now from ppl who understand what it feels like:wave:

hello congrats and welcome its lovely on here everyone is really nice xxxxx

Hi Alica - huge congratulations to you, love to be bump buddies , I am nearly 37 and I am 7 weeks plus 1 today so quite close to your dates!

Try not to worry to much , (easier said then done after what you have been through), just take each day as it comes x

Last edited:
Huge congratulations! Really hope this pregnancy is perfect for you, especially after all you have been through! Good luck :) xx

welcome to the forum! good luck with your pregnancy! XXX

Many congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Congratulations on your pg :hug: and Welcome to the Forum :)

So sad to hear about your little son, he looked beautiful xx

Hi Alica - huge congratulations to you, love to be bump buddies , I am nearly 37 and I am 7 weeks plus 1 today so quite close to your dates!

Try not to worry to much , (easier said then done after what you have been through), just take each day as it comes x

:hug:what date are you due?

Hiya & welcome.
Congratulations on your pregnancy and so sorry to hear about your son.
:hug:
x

Last edited:
Congrats on your pregnancy i have found this forum and all the peeps so helpful look forward to sharing ur journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back