Fertility Spells!!? Views please.

blondiebluey

Reaction score
Fertility spells - What are the general views on these? Weird, wacky :shock: or worth a try?

When I was pregnant with my daughter I met a couple through a parenting group who said they had been trying for 7 years to conceive. Then bought a spell of ebay & fell pregnant within weeks - resulting in a healthy son.

I then read an article in a magazine where they had followed up these claims & found that certain sellers of spells did in fact have much better odds than could be explained by chance.

This year I had a teribble loss. My son died 18 weeks into the pregnancy. Afterwards I got the mad idea that if only I could conceive another girl it would all be okay. Contacted woman (Mia Angel - the one with good reputation) through ebay - spell cast for a :pink:& we conceived 1st month of trying (wow!) She has now cast a protection spell on my pregnancy - so hopefully we will have a positive outcome.

I'm of the view that what harm can it do? At worst I've lost £7. But so far I'm impressed.

Anyone else out there bought one or want to try so we can carry out an online experiment?! Any stong views against this?

Thanks

Last edited:
I have very strong views against them along with people (on ebay) charging to guess the gender of your baby once you do get pregnant. These people are nothing more than con artist IMO and they do what all con artists do - prey on vulnerable people.

I do know the owner of this website has very strong feelings about them too.

I also don't agree and think that they prey on the vunerable, however everyone does what they feel they need to do!
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Of course it's totally up to the individual what they spend their money on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back