2nd sweep today, some progress, induction booked

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

well I had my check-up this morning. The midwife did another sweep and the news is slightly better than it was last week.

Last time my cervix was very posterior and not effaced or dilated at all. And last time his head was 3/5 engaged.

This time my cervix was anterior and starting to efface and 1cm dilated! This time the head is fully engaged.

The sweep felt the same as last time, uncomfortable but not that bad really. Nothing has happened since I've got home, was kind of hoping it would.

Anyway, she's booked my induction for this coming tuesday (the 25th). It's quite scary but at least I know I shoul have by baby in 5 days time.

Please pray that I'll go into labour before tuesday and that the sweep has had some effect!!

K.xxx

good luck, i ahd my induction booked for when i was 10 days over, but she came of her own accord the night before

praying for you hunni

:pray:

my induction is booked for the day after yours
:hug:

good luck!!! :cheer:
I'm sure things will happen for you before the 25th!

Sending lots of labour dust your way and really hope things start before Tuesday for you :hug:

Good luck hun, i bet it all starts for you now you have your induction date booked it did for me .... everything crossed for you :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
LaborDust2.gif
dust.gif
LaborDust.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member