Agony

ZoeM1

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

My sister is 4 months preg and is getting some really horrible pains at the moment - in the middle, in between her groin and her bump, with the odd pain shotting down her leg.

She said she has been in tears and bent double today and is taking tomorrow off. She said she doesn't know how she's going to cope for the next five months if it carries on.

I said I would ask if anyone on here had had the same, or knew what it might be? :think:

Zo

I had a day or so of this earlier on in the preg, just put it down to stretching pains......

It could be a trapped nerve hun but if she's in agony she should probably get it checked out :hug:

Probably stretching pains or possibly trapped nerve as someone else said but would defo go hospital and get it checked out just to be safe. :hug:

Sounds like a trapped nerve but I'd get MW or doc to check it out to be on the safe side and to put her mind at rest (they also may be able to give her something)
:hug:

Hi :wave:

She went for a check up today, and they said it's severe constipation and wind :oops:

She was horrified to find out today that most things you take to combat constipation produce gas, so treating one thing causes the other!! :shock:

Any suggestions?

Zo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back