Budge Is In Hospital !!

Glad you are ok, try to take it easy today! get someone to do the school run for you, but not to easy if you want that baby out :doh: :hug:

so glad you are back home and everything is ok hun was worried about you :hug: xx

im stil not feeling right this morning. i feel my temperature is up again
:(

and i feel overwhelmingly tired and weak. My head hurts and i feel crap :(

ive taken some paracetamol and im going to see if i improve. if not ill phone my midwife. I need to be better to birth this baby! :doh:

awww hun its horrible the thought of bein ill wen in labour i hope u budge (hehe) this cold soon

thanks sarah :hug:

im hoping im better soon so i can come and bug you lot on here again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its to quiet on here with u not well
and i miss al the funny emoctions thingys :)

Sorry to hear your feeling like crap Budge, hope you're better soon :)

Sorry to hear you are feeling like crap budge..hope you get well soon :hug: :hug:

:shock: Blimey sorry to hear your having such a ruff time at the moment budge :hug: I hope you start feeling better soon :pray:

Aw budge my OH is off worka dn poorly in bed with the flu, both my children have been poorly with it.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Yvonne said:
Aw budge my OH is off worka dn poorly in bed with the flu, both my children have been poorly with it.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:
I know how you feel
I had OH off Mon & Tue with it and Luke has gone back to school today, and im feeling rough now!
But I dont have them running around after me as they have the man flu, and all I have is a cold, all I want to do is :sleep: but dont have time for that :roll:
having it at your stage of pregnancy Budge must be bad, hope the nasty bug goes soon and bubba arives :hug:

Awwwwwwww good luck! Hope you start to feel really better sooooon.

Hope your feeling better soon hun, rest up, drink plenty and keep positive :hug:

Aww hunnie. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. :hug: I hope you start feeling better soon, and LO holds off until you have more strength.

Take it easy. :hug:

Thought this might cheer you up budge lol ...Not sure if im aloud to show this :think: ....sorry if this offends anyone. I will remove it if its not aloud :angel:

smurf.gif

violet-glow said:
Thought this might cheer you up budge lol ...Not sure if im aloud to show this :think: ....sorry if this offends anyone. I will remove it if its not aloud :angel:

smurf.gif

:rotfl: Smurfs even encourage breastfeeding too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back