My little man is here!!

Congratulations your little man had the best day to be born on :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Congratulations :D can't wait to see pics! 11.59pm?!?! Just in time :) haha xxx

After having contractions since 7.40 on sat 26th (our 5th wedding anniversary) and continuing all through Sunday my waters broke at 4pm on Sunday 27th. Phoned the hospital who said to come in and get checked and theydecided to keep me as I had meconium in my waters. At the first check I was 1 cm dilated but they managed to stretch it to 2. After that the pain intensified and as gas and air made me feel I'll they gave me a diamorphine injection which was amazing but made me so sleepy!! I then quickly went from 2cm to 9 in an hour! After an hour and a half of pushing (and little one heartbeat dropping to 50!!) they decided to tale me to surgery.
Finlay was born by forceps at 11.59pm on 27th May and is the most beautiful boy ever!!

And you were back online by 3.20am to congratulate Bellariven on her birth?! That's some recovery superwoman!!

Congrats on the birth of your baby boy, all the best xx

Congratulations on Finlay! Hoping you and baby are doing well!

After having contractions since 7.40 on sat 26th (our 5th wedding anniversary) and continuing all through Sunday my waters broke at 4pm on Sunday 27th. Phoned the hospital who said to come in and get checked and theydecided to keep me as I had meconium in my waters. At the first check I was 1 cm dilated but they managed to stretch it to 2. After that the pain intensified and as gas and air made me feel I'll they gave me a diamorphine injection which was amazing but made me so sleepy!! I then quickly went from 2cm to 9 in an hour! After an hour and a half of pushing (and little one heartbeat dropping to 50!!) they decided to tale me to surgery.
Finlay was born by forceps at 11.59pm on 27th May and is the most beautiful boy ever!!

And you were back online by 3.20am to congratulate Bellariven on her birth?! That's some recovery superwoman!!

Congrats on the birth of your baby boy, all the best xx

I won't lie! Ihad a massive adrenalin surge and slept for 40 mins the whole night and wanted to see what was happening with her!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back