"I'm tired too"

I.think i will give my DH a big hug tonight. He works very hard and too much for my liking but he is always helping. Men can be clueless really.
Just leave them with LOs for a day and see what happens

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

My OH will help out on days off but when he's working "he's working" and clearly no capacity for anything else...men are turnips!

The other night LO was crying and he was snoring away I thought ah glad he's sleeping he's working late shifts the following day. It wasn't until the morning he admitted sticking eat plugs in!

Cheeky cheeky arse!

I feel bad cuz my DH is brilliant on his days off, and he's a fab provider for us! He can just be a little annoying at times lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I feel bad cuz my DH is brilliant on his days off, and he's a fab provider for us! He can just be a little annoying at times lol x

This is how I feel - he is good by any standard

I certainly wouldn't call him lazy - just oblivious to what is involved in my daily life.

At his work he gets a half hour break in the morning, an hour for lunch and half hour in the afternoon ... I'd kill for just 30 mins!

He has just come home and I told him i was exhausted ... Apparently he is to as e was up when i was up last night.

I told him he faked sleep really well as he was comatosed when I got back into bed! He then realised maybe he wasn't up with me every time

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

my oh does what i ask him to do,nothing more or less tho lol, no baths or bedtimes, no mornings or any groups. he minds her while go to college and manages fine tho so im ok with that :)

My oh informed me he was tired today and fell asleep on the sofa at around 5pm. He diddnt do any night feeds and chose to come to bed at 1.30 this morning. He is still on paternity leave so isn't working either!!!!

By the time he got out of bed I had done the school run, housework and washing.

Cheeky sod he is xx

Men do not understand that what we do is more that a full time job it's 24 hours a day 7 days a week xx

Also when they go to work they only have themselves to deal with and can stare blankly at their computer screens with having a little person to think about.

BB - LOVE the deodorant idea, might have to do that, mwah ha ha ha ha!

Xx

Today I have.....
Met a friend for breakfast
Done some Christmas shopping
Cleaned the house
Done 4 loads of washing
Made dinner
Made tomorrows lunch
Looked after a poorly & very grumpy lo
Looked after 2 dogs & a cat
Unloaded & re-loaded the dishwasher
Emptied the bins & cleaned the mess from a leaking big bag (it was horrific)
Built some flat pack

All this on what my hubby calls 'my day off' as I don't 'work' on Wednesdays!!

Today I have.....
Met a friend for breakfast
Done some Christmas shopping
Cleaned the house
Done 4 loads of washing
Made dinner
Made tomorrows lunch
Looked after a poorly & very grumpy lo
Looked after 2 dogs & a cat
Unloaded & re-loaded the dishwasher
Emptied the bins & cleaned the mess from a leaking big bag (it was horrific)
Built some flat pack

All this on what my hubby calls 'my day off' as I don't 'work' on Wednesdays!!

I salute u! I wouldn't do all that in a week pmsl x

Pretty much a normal day for me really :0)

tell me about it!! my DH always complained that he was tired when he barely even stirred every 2 hours when I got up with LO. I now sleep in the spare room because I can't bare to listen to him moan in the morning that he's tired!! I don't think they actually realise just how difficult it is getting up so often for 20mins at a time.

So lets enjoy this holiday while we can eh? :shock:

My hubby is lucky I haven't just smothered him with a pillow!! I had fed Kaiden And was just changing his bum and I was talking to him as he was grinning at me. OH just said shush please I'm sleeping!!!! I said yeah u want to shut up bloody snoring like a warthog as well when we are sleeping!! Bloody men- he's never ever been woken up in the night- lol xx

Lol. Yesterday (mid screaming from a baby with trapped wind) my oh asked if I was winning?!!!!! My reply....
"Does it look like I'm f'ing winning?!!!l" bloody men!!

My papa sadly has gone to a hospice as he's not got long to live and I was talking things through with OH saying I'd need to be away a whole day for his funeral (he lives 4 hours drive from me) and thereFore he'd need to take the day off and look after his baby. He doesn't think hed manage for the day! Can't decide if that's his way of saying he doesn't want to do it or if its him acknowledging how hard it is to have a baby 24-7. Mmmm, jury's out. I repeat....

Bloody men!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Craig doesn't even remember saying it this morning lol he said at least I said please rofl!!
Gayle I think s is scared coz they don't realise how hard it is to look after a baby 24/7 and most prob worried he won't do it right. Sorry about your papa xxx

One thing I must say to you all ladies dont underestimate your partners, they are all capable of looking after just need you see what days they are free and say you book an appointment and walk out. you can go to coffee shop shopping or even Ur friend house for quickie lie down and come back and act like you had a long stressful day. at clinic but make a list and say " lets see if you beat me to it, if didn't go well, say you'll moan he can say anything if he do it you will keep your lip sealed for a week" try and you will see the result, is nice to give one another experiment of life.

I work 3 days and trust me sometimes i come back the house is exactly the same and when I act tired and say " lord give me strength to go through" lol be4 i leave without saying much I come back clean even food on the table

One thing I must say to you all ladies dont underestimate your partners, they are all capable of looking after just need you see what days they are free and say you book an appointment and walk out. you can go to coffee shop shopping or even Ur friend house for quickie lie down and come back and act like you had a long stressful day. at clinic but make a list and say " lets see if you beat me to it, if didn't go well, say you'll moan he can say anything if he do it you will keep your lip sealed for a week" try and you will see the result, is nice to give one another experiment of life.

I work 3 days and trust me sometimes i come back the house is exactly the same and when I act tired and say " lord give me strength to go through" lol be4 i leave without saying much I come back clean even food on the table

Ive left A with hubby a few times now - its hilarious cos he makes a point of proving how easy it is by having the house spotless when I come back :rotfl:

I think my hubby is realising its not so easy now- he's got a week off so I've made the most of it and went upstairs for a pamper time, proper long shower, did my hair with an intensive condition and styled it properly, put my makeup on and then went and did a bit of shopping. I came back and said easy is it Craig? Lol . He said well I couldn't just go for a bath and Kaiden had been sick all over him after we had bathed him this morning lol. I said welcome to my world lol - mwah a ha ah (I'm doctor evil) lol xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craig doesn't even remember saying it this morning lol he said at least I said please rofl!!
Gayle I think s is scared coz they don't realise how hard it is to look after a baby 24/7 and most prob worried he won't do it right. Sorry about your papa xxx
Thanks.
He's either scared or bloody lazy! Sadly I will have to put him to the test very soon :( :( :( xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

My husband had been asleep in the sofa for over an hour after his 'hard' day at work....... Me on the other hand am just sitting down now to a cuppa after not stopping since I got up for work at 6:30 this morning!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back