Just a moan...

Binzy

Reaction score
So it's 3.30 am and i've had 40 mins sleep..I haven't a clue what is wrong with him, he's 7 weeks old and it's never taken me this long to get him to' sleep.
I'm so bloody tired and he's just babbling away to himself or crying and flailing around.:wall2:
I haven't a clue what to do, I just want to sleep.

I keep thinking the crying will wear him out but it's like he's a different baby :-(

I hope he settled for you. Didn't wanna read and run x x

Aw hun, he isnt teething is he? My daughter started at 6 weeks and by 12 weeks had 2 teeth. Hope he settled for you xx

Oh god, I never thought about teething this early.
It's like we're going backwards, he used to drop off around midnight, then it went to' 1am, 2am...then last night he finally fell asleep at 4.30, I just feel so deperate I cried my eyes out last night. He sleeps fine during the day, he's gaining weight etc but he just has no concept of night time, it's so so hard.
Any advice?

Is he chewing his fist, drooling or have red cheeks. Have a feel of his gums see if you can feel anything. Then again my son got colic at about 9 weeks and drove me mad with his screaming and there was nothing i could do for that :( x

He has been chewing his hand lately!
He got colic at 3 weeks and I'm giving him drops for that, the crying is different iykwim?
In daylight I feel better about it but in the middle of the night I feel like the most rubbish mum
In the world.

could be teething then if he is chewing his hand, i know what you mean about the night time thing. Try getting a teething ring that you put in the fridge as that helped my 2 xx

Now I think about it we found a tiny bit of blood on his bib the other day and couldn't figure out where it had come from.
I thought maybe he had chomped on the side of his mouth somehow.
I have some teething rings my mum bought me i'll put them in the fridge now.
I've felt his gums but I can't feel anything (well actually to my untrained finger it feels like all his teeth are coming through). When I breastfeed him I've always felt he was eating me!
Who knows, thanks for the heads up. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back