i'm sooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!

littlepip

Reaction score
Well im not a single working mummy! I started a new job on monday nannying for an 18 month old who cant walk yet and a 3 year old and obviously i have ryan to. I only do monday 8-6 and wednesday 8-6 and thursdays 8-2 but im sooo tired!! Ryan doesnt go to bed till midnight and i have to be up by 6.55 :( I need to sort out his bedtime routine and FAST!!!!!!

i know how you feel i work t,w,th 7.45-6.30 nannying for 2 girls 18months and 3 years + adam by fri i am a wreck!! :lol: :lol:

no wonder you are tired.

I work full time with harrison at home 4 days so I know how you feel come friday

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel, I am knackered now I'm working again! Hope you get some sleep soon. Is he is a sleeping bag? Emms seemed to go to sleep a bit more easily when I started to use one :hug: :hug:

Its a hard life isnt it lol well a little update!! Ive been making sure he doesnt sleep after around 4.30 and i lay him in his cot at 9 with his milk and he's been going to sleep till 7.30am!!! :cheer: cant believe he took to it soooo well!!! lol tonight he was so tired i put him down at 8.30! :D

working with other peoples kids then coming home to your own is shattering! i work a mon, wed and fri in a nursery from 8-6 with the 'tweenie' group (aged 18months - 2yrs) and i always come home completely knackered! as soon as kyran is in bed i usually conk out on the sofa not long after! your not alone!!! :sleep: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back