"I'm tired too"

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
When will my hubby realise I'm not on blimmin holiday?

My arse literally doesn't hit a chair all day, between looking after Aaron, taking him to appts, doing errands and cleaning this house!

When he gets home I do dinner, make his lunch for the next day, and do the bedtime routine with Aaron.

I get up during the night, as I don't expect him to because he's working.

Don't get me wrong, I do it because I choose to, and DH will help when asked, and sometimes will use his initiative (he's better with instructions though! :lol:)

However ... this morning I got grumpy cos I was tired, and explained this to him, to which he replied "I'm tired too"

Is it wrong that I wanted to punch him in the face for this comment? :rotfl:

Not wrong at all rofl. However, since a smack in the face can cause a bit of an atmosphere just put his deodorant can outside over night and put it back in the morning :D

Lol BB

Men just don't think ... Silly man xxx

My husband is great but he does say every now and again I wish I was on holiday for 6 months!!! Then I want to smack him in the face! They just don't realise what we actually do. When I was at work I admit I didn't do much housework because he worked nights and he used to do it in the day, but now he's changed jobs and I'm at home so I wouldn't expect him to do it, I do the housework, washing, cooking and look after Kaiden. He does the last feed before bed and gets him in pyjamas. That's all he has to do. Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My DH knows better than to say stuff like that cause he will get a smack and probs no sex

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I'm currently sitting here in a grump because of this!
I do everything. Literally everything! All the housework, all the cooking, all the looking after baby and he's such a pain in the ass.
He came home from work at 5.30 this morning, and while I appreciate that he's tired and needs his kip, he must think that I get enough sleep while he's at work.
Sophia woke up a few times in the night, and I can't get back to sleep straight away. She woke at 4am and it was abt 45mins before I got back to sleep, then hubby woke me at 5.30, and I got back to sleep abt 6, then Sophia woke again at 7. And he was like 'right that's u up for the day, take her into the living room' but she normally sleeps til 9 so I was tryin to settle her in the bedroom and he was gettin so angry at me. He sleeps all day and works all night so I have zero help!
And when he's workin days its no different. He works, comes home for 30mins, goes training, comes home and goes to bed!!
He said 'but u can sleep during the day when she sleeps' oh really?? So when do u suggest I clean the house, eat or shower asswipe?!

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Layla didn't sleep 3 nights straight last week, her dad slept right through,I was tired and grumpy asked him to make her some milk at 6am he said he was to tired wasn't my best move but I threw the bottle at him he still has a bruise on his forehead pmsl, since then he has been very helpful!!

Layla didn't sleep 3 nights straight last week, her dad slept right through,I was tired and grumpy asked him to make her some milk at 6am he said he was to tired wasn't my best move but I threw the bottle at him he still has a bruise on his forehead pmsl, since then he has been very helpful!!

Sorry but that made me lol. I think that's a good move! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He said 'but u can sleep during the day when she sleeps' oh really?? So when do u suggest I clean the house, eat or shower asswipe?!

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

DH said this to me a couple of weeks ago, he was under the impression that I slept everytime Aaron did!

I also said something along the lines of

"I'm struggling to get upstairs tidied during the day"

to which he replied

"Just do it when he's sleeping"

Lets just say, he felt my wrath!

I explained that when A was sleeping I was either getting a shower, eating, peeing or pooping - or lets not forget the fact that I'm spending 3 hours a day hooked up to a breast pump!

Men are stupid and they smell

Men are stupid and they smell
:rofl: Oh dear. I'm sorry, but this made me laugh.

I'm lucky, my OH has been amazing. He's just started extra paternity leave so that I can go back to work and he's doing everything now. Love it. He's still a knob sometimes, but that's men for you...

I've a workaholic who doesn't even live with us full time but does 1 f-ing feed a week (sat night) and spent all of sunday telling me he was tired! I do everything too. I even cooked a meal for his parents and brother on saturday despite being up all night with a sicky baby.

What pissed me off most was when we were back in hospital for the 2nd night and it got to 9.45pm and he announces 'Right. I best get going home, need my supper.' Arse! I never even got as much as a cup of tea, and it was 36 hours b4 I got a meal! Grrrr, men!

Having said that, he just has to look at me and I melt. Dam it! Its not helpful! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

They are all tossers and when we take over the earth they will pay. Although my hubby is looking after E in a fortnight when I go away for a long weekend for my mum's 60th so I will be leaving a VERY detailed list of what I expect to have been done. Last night I didn't sit down til 10.45pm...

My o/h used to have that attitude until I went on a kit day for work and he was on daddy duty for a full 8hrs. I got home he was at the door - bunged cam into my arms and declares that he doesn't know how I do it every day :lol:
I do have the occasional flip out at him as well.
He seems to have pulled his socks up though and gets up with Cam every morning that he's home to give him breakfast, he then does the dishes from dinner the night before and I get a lie in :)

I do the majority of keeping the house tidy, the cooking, the washing and looking after baby. Hubby will help if i ask him but he doesnt offer. I wish he would do a bit more at weekends when he doesnt have to work. However, I dont ask as I shouldnt have too, i just make a big deal of rushing around and always try and vacuum when theres something good he wants to watch on telly!!lol!!

I tried to explain that i am tired and technically havent slept a full night through since before the third trimester of my pregnancy, to which he replied "me neither, you always wake me up!" :shock: What a load of old bollocks that is, snore ahen your awake co you? I think not!!!!

XX

Think I am quite lucky on the man front! We bathe LO together and he has one expressed breast milk feed at night which his dad gives him, and he puts him to bed. When OH gets home from work he either cooks dinner while I watch Finn or he watches Finn while I cook dinner (I normally prefer this as I get baby free time!)
I don't expect OH to do night feeds as he's up for work at 5.45 and doesn't get back till 5.30pm.

He does sometimes annoy me, like when he's got Finn while I'm cooking dinner he might put him in his jumperoo, while I feel like that's lazy-I only use the jumperoo when I want to eat breakfast/lunch or do some housework. Apart from that though, he's a good husband/dad :) x

Agh... Think I might have to tell my OH how much I appreciate him. I don't know how some of you ladies do so much. I thought my OH didn't really do much, but by the sounds of it he does more than alot.xxx

Agh... Think I might have to tell my OH how much I appreciate him. I don't know how some of you ladies do so much. I thought my OH didn't really do much, but by the sounds of it he does more than alot.xxx

Awe :)
Mine can be so thoughtful - like sunday, he woke me from my nap to say lunch was ready. I was a cowbag and shouted at him to get lost as I was annoyed to be woken. Came downstairs eventually to find him cuddled on the sofa with the baby and the cat all 3 fast asleep....and my lunch keeping warm in the oven! Woops! :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Hehe! Aw Gayle :) that's so cute!!! It's easy to snap at them, sometimes they bloody deserve if! Haha!
One pet hate of my OH is when he is doing the night feeds on a Friday and Saturday night, he faffs about so much, putting on a hoodie and socks. That I end up waking right up anyway cause the baby is stirring. Where as, as soon as I hear him the housecoat is on like stealth mode and baby scooped downstairs haha! But I'm lucky he does the weekend feeds I suppose.xxx

Oh god. I know how you feel Tweety!

My OH is at uni 2 days a week and works the other 3 days. He gets Saturday and Sunday off.

Both Uni days he doesnt need to be there till 2pm, so doenst get out his bed until 12!

Then at the weekend, lies in his bed pretty much till I drag him out cause "He works and goes to uni"

I mean what?! We dont sit on our bums all day, and it just gets worse as LO gets older and more active!

I'd have punched him for it :lol:

My pet hate too!!! He's only done 2 night feeds but put the light on, farted about, meanwhile she's screaming and I'm thinking I wish I'd done it myself! Haha, they are such pains sometimes! Canny win tho ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back