"I'm tired too"

One thing I must say to you all ladies dont underestimate your partners, they are all capable of looking after just need you see what days they are free and say you book an appointment and walk out. you can go to coffee shop shopping or even Ur friend house for quickie lie down and come back and act like you had a long stressful day. at clinic but make a list and say " lets see if you beat me to it, if didn't go well, say you'll moan he can say anything if he do it you will keep your lip sealed for a week" try and you will see the result, is nice to give one another experiment of life.

I work 3 days and trust me sometimes i come back the house is exactly the same and when I act tired and say " lord give me strength to go through" lol be4 i leave without saying much I come back clean even food on the table

Ive left A with hubby a few times now - its hilarious cos he makes a point of proving how easy it is by having the house spotless when I come back :rotfl:

Sounds like my OH! hahaha

Ive left A with hubby a few times now - its hilarious cos he makes a point of proving how easy it is by having the house spotless when I come back :rotfl:

Tweetyfoo, you are simply a genius - brilliant way to ensure he does the housework instead if you, whilst all the time he thinks he "showing you" An amazing coup. Rofl!!! Xx

Tweetyfoo, you are simply a genius - brilliant way to ensure he does the housework instead if you, whilst all the time he thinks he "showing you" An amazing coup. Rofl!!! Xx

Shhh don't tell him my evil plan :rotfl:

He really does think he's making a point, where really he's just making my life easier and making a fool of himself.

Its all good!

One thing I must say to you all ladies dont underestimate your partners, they are all capable of looking after just need you see what days they are free and say you book an appointment and walk out. you can go to coffee shop shopping or even Ur friend house for quickie lie down and come back and act like you had a long stressful day. at clinic but make a list and say " lets see if you beat me to it, if didn't go well, say you'll moan he can say anything if he do it you will keep your lip sealed for a week" try and you will see the result, is nice to give one another experiment of life.

I work 3 days and trust me sometimes i come back the house is exactly the same and when I act tired and say " lord give me strength to go through" lol be4 i leave without saying much I come back clean even food on the table

I can leave oh in charge for an hour with a sparkling clean house and come back to a bombs gone off!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I can leave oh in charge for an hour with a sparkling clean house and come back to a bombs gone off!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Aye but I bet he agrees its hard work?

Don't know which I'd prefer to be honest

Oh yeah but it's amazing how quickly he forgets its hard work, especially silly now I'm back at work 3 days a week. He forgets he drops me into work at 7:30am!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I refer to my previous statement

Men are stupid and they smell!

I fell out with oh last night when he helpfully said "oh the pizza is burning" while I was trying to stop Eva from crying.

I was like "well take it out the bloody oven!!"

Can't complain too much though as he does do loads in the house when he's off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back