Im sure this has been done before but ... baby names?

Awh that sounds cute cocker. I wanna steal your idea aha.
I regret the name we called our rottie x lol. We just call her pup even tho she's past one now xD xx

Of course you can. I want to make a memory box when I am pregnant. Will put the test in scans hospital bands outfit leaving hospital 1st pjs etc first book dummy etc :) want a baby book that I will put in aswell :) xx

A memory box is such a good idea! My husband is a screen printer and my Mother in law is a embroiderer so we will have loads of personalised stuff :D

Hopefully I will be able to start a memory box this year. Fingers crossed xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A memory box sounds great. As weird as this may sound but I've already started writting this (not even conceived yet) baby letters.
What did you call your Rottie? Peanut x

That's a great idea Darcy. Going to make an email address for mine once I conceive as well :) as I will prob lose the letters lmao xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm using my iPad and saving to the cloud so I've got everything it's also like a personal blog of getting them here wether we can have by Mother Nature or by Ibf, I'm so beyond gutted that my husband said before we were married that adoption would never be on the cards for him which upsets me as there's so many children that need a family. X

Aw are we all Rottie lovers?
I have a Rottie and a Rottie cross :D

I love all dogs, I don't have a Rottie though I've got two collie cross staffys called Ben and Tilly they are six years old. I will try find a pic x

Tilly is the brindle and Ben the more collie looking one, it's hard to believe they are from the same litter x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 8
I already am.... Im now just trying to branch out into the human craziness! haha

My rottie is cross with a German Shepherd, when she was a pup couldn't even tell she had anything else but rottie, now she's completely the opposite looks like German Shepherd but has the colour of a rottie. I have a staffy cross collie as well, but only looks staffy, her mom was absolutely gorgeous (the collie) but she looks exactly like her dad (full staff).
My rottie is called Harlow was really nice when we chose it, but now we hate it because we can't shorten it lol. Xx

My Rottie cross is a Rottie, GSD, Japanese akita Called Odin cos he's a BIG fluffy dog! My Rottie is Shadow... Because she is my little shadow, and we have a Pug Called Tifa Lockhart.
I was born in Harlow :D x

Dawwwww They're all adorable :D I already have My next Rotties Names picked out
Rouge and Storm for a girl and Hunter and Gunner for Boys :D

Awhh i love the name storm!! Definitely would suit a rottie... tried to convince my mom to call my lil sister storm she said no cos its a dogs name aha xD went for skye instead lol. Xx

Awww how cute.
These are my babies. Lola shes a sprocker spaniel and Milo is a border collie
dad9328d6d318210cd893e26061f4a0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member