names

jodie_honey

Reaction score
i know this has been done but im bored and curious.
just wondered how many of u? if any? have picked the names for their unborn LO and if so what are they?
we are having Abigail-Rose Fairley xxxx

We have picked them and we haven't even tried yet :shock:

We have chosen a name, but it could still change. We have kept it quiet from all the famiy and friends. xxx

we've found a name that we both like but haven't told anyone cos its the only one that we like!! we'd be stuffed if someone put us off it. trog would just end up being called trog for the rest of his life... :rotfl:

We've sorta chosen... but I had definitely chosen with Tia.... and well when she popped out she didn't suit it at all... :roll:

This time, we are being more cautious... also it feels odd naming someone who isn't born... almost like tempting fate... so when she pops out... we'll name her... at the moment it's little miss.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We've Had Ours Picked For Ages But Its a Secret

We have had ours picked for ages as well, but iv just had a change of heart and am re-thinking. :roll:

I like Zoey but dh soesn't, then again he didn't like Ben but after i'd been thru labour and saw himthe MW asked us if we had a name, i looked at dh and said aw please can we call him Ben and he said yes, think i might try this again :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OH named last baby so im determind to name this one, i dont think hes 100% sure of the name i got, but i love it and im sticking to it :rotfl:

we had ours picked about 5 years ago..... Little girl will be Porscia Christina Grint and if little boy will be Bailey Laurence Grint....

We cant decide - we have totally different taste in names - two DH likes are Pascal and Ignateous :shock: :shock: there is one name we both like but because it is a precious rarity Im keeping it quiet for now, girls names will be easier and there are lots I like, but haven't narrowed it down yet.

We have a name for each, just incase, but we are keeping it secret, because I don't want to be put off it.

It is tricky because my husband needed convincing - he doesn't like the same kind of names as me. All his names are like people in metal bands.. and that aint happening!!!!

We had a list of 3 girls names and 3 boys names that we both agreed on..

But now we know it's a girl (confirmed at least 4 times!!) We've gone for the name at the top of the list, Evie Rose.

Bump does get called by her name occasionally but more often than not she gets called mi'shell...cos she's under "my shell" :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

Valley Girl said:
We have a name for each, just incase, but we are keeping it secret, because I don't want to be put off it.

It is tricky because my husband needed convincing - he doesn't like the same kind of names as me. All his names are like people in metal bands.. and that aint happening!!!!

Isn't it funny though how someone can say a name and you'll think ooh thats nice then someone else will say oh yes like so and so and it puts you right off.

I can't believe how many names i've been put off because or relating that name to a certain person.

One name my dh came out with was the name of his ex, my god...he nearly got a slap :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back