names

jodie_honey

Reaction score
i know this has been done but im bored and curious.
just wondered how many of u? if any? have picked the names for their unborn LO and if so what are they?
we are having Abigail-Rose Fairley xxxx

Harrison Jack Pidd but I'd like him to be named after his dad, Sean Jack pidd so who knows

we have ours 2 of each but we are keeping them secret :)
manda xx

:D Yup, posted about it in another thread, we're having Ella & Ollie.

What does LO stand for btw? :think:

LO = little one

We havent got any names picked out yet will probaly wait to see baby before we choose.

im 100% on a boys name, i love what weve chosen - keepin it secret

but as for a girl im not sure, i like Grace but fear it will become very common :(

Trying not to think about it too much until I find out the sex, otherwise I'll think of a perfect name for one gender, and find I'm having the other :lol:

Abigail-Rose is a fantastic name! Lovely! Helps that I have a friend called Abigail and she's ace... AND I haven't taight any horrible Abigails.

We are going for Constance Rose or Constance Jane for a girl I think but are holding fire for 6 days until gender scan!!

aww those names are lovely, i like constance- connie its so cute. i think rose goes well with most names, im naming her rose afetr my nan.
good luck with the gender scan, i will keep poppin back to see what u are havin xx

Our boys name is REECE DAVID ROBERT RECARDO (recardo is my OHs surname). This has been picked since I was 15 weeks pregnant.

but we keep changing our mind on the girls - i was set on Hannah Joy Recardo - but my OHs family have problems saying h's and it will shortened to anna.

I am currently liking KAYLEE JOY RECARDO - (Joy is a family name and LEE is my OHs middle name)

our LO is going to be Isabelle Marie Wright. Although i havent decided weather or not to spell it with an 'a' or an 'o'. Isobelle/Isabelle....hmmm :think:

Sazzy - I prefer it with an a if that's any help?

Lovely name though :hug:

Our baby boy is going to be called Dafydd John Griffiths. All the men in the family have John as a middle name.

At this rate my baby will simply be called 'baby' or 'bump' because we don't seem to be able to pick a name we both like!

My mum has just suggested a great name to me though. I'm gonna put it to happy crack when he gets in and see what he thinks!!

debecca said:
Sazzy - I prefer it with an a if that's any help?

Lovely name though :hug:

thanks! I was thinking with an 'a' aswell. My OH spells it that way already, so i reckon thats what we're gonna go with. Lovely to have a name for her now when i have chats with my bump. I hated calling her "it" . x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back