Early to think about names but..

Em91

Reaction score
Hello, So me and the OH feel a bit helpless until i'm 13 weeks. Have been talking about Names to keep us busy.
for a boy we like Joshua.. would be Joshua anthony because my Grandad who died this year was anthony.

Girls we can't agree on, we've always like Phoebe but my Cousin just named his baby that so can't steal his name lol!..

Other girls names we have
Alicia
Abigal
Grace
Kelsi
Jasmine..

We can't seem to find that one which just sounds right! What do you think>?

Thanks, yeah Kelsi is my OH's idea. I don't like it really.

All your names are lovely, why don't you choose one, and a middle name and have that as babys name fokr a week, you will soon know if you want to loose it from the list, when pretending it's the one youve chosen, by the time baby arrives, you will at least know what you don't want, ot if a name stands the time test till then, it's all good

Start reading the tv/movie credits,get some great ideas from them

Last edited:
Grace was going to be mine for a girl I think it's beautiful but alot of people have that name now x

Agree with Sue, Grace is really really common now, that would put me off x

If I am lucky enough to get pregnant again and it's a little girl I'm calling her Perri I love that name

Yeah i don't want a name that's to common!, i work with children so i see so many years were we have 10 children with the same name! Trying them out is a good idea :)

Alicia is my niece's name and I think it's a beautiful name!

My best friends little girl is called Alicia (A-lee-see ah) so thats my fave from your list! I also like Grace x

Hi!

It's never to early to think about names. ;)

In german, 'Philine' sounds a little bit like 'Phoebe'. But I don't know, if it sounds strange in english.

Grace is lovely.

Good luck. :)

I love the name Grace (OH won't let me have it:( ). So how about Antonia Grace - but everyone call her Grace?

Last edited:
If I am lucky enough to get pregnant again and it's a little girl I'm calling her Perri I love that name

I love Perry as well (I'd spell it with a Y though)

OH veto'd it though?

Perri is nice, my OH has come up with Olivia now he's fallen in love with this name. Not sure what i think of it!! lol,.

I like kelsi, but spely kelsey or kelseigh :) x

i aboslutely love olivia!! how about olivia grace?? love Joshua if you have a boy can i just add!! wonderful name! (my lo's name) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back