Im sure this has been done before but ... baby names?

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
What do we all like? Im not telling friends and they are all preggers and i don't want them to steal mine haha!

Me and hubby picked out ours like 3 years ago, and still haven't changed our minds!
Scarlett and Marshall :p x

I love both of those names!! But the oh vetod them haha! We've had a lot of veto!
We have Darcy Phoenix ( pheonix is the OH choice )
And Finn Jackson :)

I love the name Finn or Finley. I really wanted finley but hubby hates it. He picked Marshall and I didn't mind it so there we are aha x

When I think of Finn I think of surfer dude... And were moving to cornwall in sept so it fit rather well haha!
We will prob change our minds again if we don't get pregnant soon though lol

I love the name Daxton for a boy (oh hates it) he likes John (I hate it)
For girls we both agreed Emily and Sophie, and only agreed on Stuart for a boy, but then I think it could get shortened to Stewie like from family guy which I wouldn't be happy about. Xx

Yeah I've only told a few close friends because I don't want anyone to "steal" it and I don't want people to pass judgement lol

Also I have one name for a girl and one for a boy and don't see the point of 'announcing' both name choices. Will wait and see what the baby is then I'll know what their name is.

OH and I have a few ideas for names, I really hope I get to use some of them.

The only part that I am sure about is that if I have a girl I want her middle name to be Aloisia because it was my grandmothers name!

Aloisia is a beautiful name I've never heard of that before, I also want my grandmas name as a middle name for a girl I tnk Sophie Ellen has got a ring to it xx

Arghhh my cousin stole my second choice boy baby name, glad I didn't tell her the name Marshall! She asked me what baby names i like and said cody, she just named her baby Cody ffs. She probably didn't steal it on purpose and ikno i cant be mad because I don't have a baby xD i just sound insane right now ikno but ugh
I like keegan for a boy as well

Last edited:
I love the name Hermione for a girl :) yep mega Harry Potter fan here lol!
Can't decide on a boys name at all but work doesn't help with that xx

I like the name Cody too.

I wanted it for my second child if she was a boy but she was a girl, and since then two people I went to school with have had boys and called them Cody so that's out now lol. Nevermind, I prefer my current boy's name now anyway.

Where do you work? I hate how some names put you off because you have met people with that name that you don't like them. Xx

I work in a male lifer prison.

Yeh names of people I know or their kids even if they are just randoms on fb lol xx

Wow I bet that's sure to put you off names, I always wanted to work in a prison when I was little, I have a friend who does it any really enjoys it. I'm a hair and mua so meet a lot of bitchy woman and there names out me off lol x

Yeah defo, the last wedding I worked most of them were Italian and didn't soeak a word of English so I didn't have a clue what they were saying lol x

We're ttc num 2 and can't agree on any names lol. We got our daughter called Lilly-Mae.

I like Harrison and Jenson for a boy but OH doesn't like them.

Grace-Mae for a girl again oh doesn't like lol

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

It's so hard to agree on names. When choosing names for our dogs we had names picked out then the day we picked them up we both changed our minds and instantly thought up new names it was so weird, I hink that might happen when we have a baby prob decide after birth x

yeh a lot of people say that you know their name once they are born but I would like a personalised baby grow outfit when leaving hospital so can keep in memory box :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back