NAMES

Shaz

Reaction score
Haven't had this topic for a while - a lot of people seem to know what they are having now.

What sort of names are we looking at girlies???

We've picked Connor James Gray for our impending son and hair....but we're not telling our family and friends - he's just simply known as CJ to them...do you think that will stick when he arrives???

That's a lovely name Shaz.

We had chosen ours before we even conceived!

If we have a boy we have chosen, Samuel Mats

If we have girl we have chosen Alice Evie Rose

...was dificult as the first name had to sound right in English and Swedish and middle names are after our parents...

what do you all think...honestly...?

CJ thats sooooo cute :D Yeah I reckon it will stick, if you call him CJ then everyone else will.

We are pretty much certain on Zachary Peter (Zack) for our little boy, Zachary just being an awesome name and Peter was the name of my grandad who died when I was 2.

Love the name you have picked. Thats what we are thinking actually, Connor, it's the only one we have agreed on. I think boys names are so much harder to pick than girls.

Girl - Sophie Lisbeth (Sophie just cos i love the name and Lisbeth after my mum_

Boy - William John (William after OH's grandpa & John after my uncle)

Thanks Girls

I love the name Alice - that's sooo pretty. The "older" girls names are all coming back now aren't they?

Things like Grace and Alice and Olivia and stuff like that.

We had Dana Katherine for a girl.........maybe next time!!

We Have Either

Olivia Townley
or
Roxanne Townley

Depends what she comes out looking like :D

And Aarron as a backup boy name just incase they were wrong

Honestly they are all lovely names! I really like Lisbeth too, unusual nowadays even though the older names are fashionable again :D

Jaidy, Zak was my no 1 choice for a boy, I love it :D

we have chosen

Girl: Willow Summer Davis

Boy: Harry ??????? Davis

cant think of a middlename for a boy yet any ideas?

My lil munky is called Ellouise Imogen Olwen

we have either

Scarlett Grace or Saskia Grace or Grace Emily for a Girl

and Max ??? for a boy

Surname is Vincent...

if anyone can help us with more boys names - would be fab

we are relaly struggling

they are all lovely names. we haven't really decided yet, we just can't seem to agree. i think it will help when we know the sex of the baby as well.

Ruby Edith McCoy girl (Edith was my nan and OH nan name)

Arran David McCoy (Arran after Isle of Arran, Scotland a beautiful island where LO was concieved :wink: And David after my friend who passed away in December and is so sadly missed every day-he would of been so excited for me, he loved babies)

We also had CJ for middle name-both our dads initials, Chris and John but is Arran David CJ McCoy too long??? :think:

Hi everyone,
We're having either a Niamh Helen or an Ethan James. Our surname is Wilkinson Smith so it was quite hard to find names that worked.
Can't wait to find out which it is going to be.x

WE think we're going for
Issac (yep -Zak for short :lol:) not sure of middle name
or Irys Shelsey..
Dunno how we've wound up with both starting with 'I' but he-ho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members