Im such a bitch haha

Rachey

Reaction score
Decided earlier I reaaaally wanted lasagne and chips for dinner! Text OH asking if he did, he said he fancied it too. So I went and got lasagne, totally forgot about the chips! Text OH and asked if he could pop into a chippy on the way home from work for some chips, he said he would. So when he comes home, with no chips!! I ask why? He said he couldn't be bothered, he'd been working all day! (Ehhh, so have I!!) :mad: So I go in a mood lol.. Asked him to go get some, he said no. I go in even more of a mood haha, stick my clothes on on top of my jammys and walk up to the chippy (its a 20min walk and its dark and freezing cold lol:() Half an hour later I'm back with a big box of chips! OH says "They smell great :D" So I go get the lasagne out the oven, stick 3/4 of it on my plate :D, stick the whole box of chips on my plate and shout to OH his dinners ready. I'm now sitting in the bedroom with a big plate of lasagne and a full box of chips, while he's sitting in the livingroom with a pathetic wee bit of lasagne, serves him right the lazy buggar lol :D

Last edited:
I would of done the same to my OH haha. He was being a nob head once so i made homemade chip mushy peas and a fried egg and sat and watched him dribble because he cant make homemade chips lol x

Last edited:
I would of done the same to my OH haha. He was being a nob head once so i made homemade chip mushy peas and a fried egg and sat and watched him dribble because he cant make homemade chips lol x

LOL welldone :rotfl: im useless at making homemade chips too :( x

This made me giggle! You might just want to be prepared next time he has to go and get the chips though.... he might do the same thing!! ;D

lol! if you cant eat them all make sure you chuck them out ... evil!

Haha that's great and love cherelle's suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back