12 week scan pictures!!!

littlepip

Reaction score
Had my 12 week scan yesterday! :D I was 12+3 the person who did the scan was great! :D he was soooo active!! he waved his hands and she said it looked like he was trying to bite his fingers!! and he was kicking his legs and i think he had hiccups as every couple of seconds his back kept arching and hed move up and down. it was amazing!!! you could see the outline of his fingers and toes i couldnt believe how much he had grown in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and i cant stop eating greasy chips :oops:

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

they dont look half as clear as they do in real life :( i took them on my phone :(

I love seeing scan pics!!
Congrats on your active little baby!!! :)

:hug: :cheer:
Glad your little one is okay! Off to 2nd tri soon! Will see you there in a couple of weeks!

That is so exciting!! :cheer: Love the pictures.

Wow pip, those pictures are great, they are so clear you can totally make out the all the features of babys little face, my 12week scan was no where near as clear as that. Glad everythings well hun :hug: :D

Cute piccies!! I've only got nine days to wait until my scan now... Meeeep!!!

I think you did a great job to get them so well on a phone! If I tried that it'd come out a fuzz blob!

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well for you :) Lovely scan pics!

thanks everyone im dead excited!!!!! he's a little chubster tho!!. Have you seen those graphs where they plot the babys age and height and it has an everage line and a below line and a line above well hes just below the above line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back