Bedtime

I've brought Charleys bedtime earlier tonight! Fed 7.30 in cot by 8. Dint wanna jinx it but no crying yet but he is moaning to himself!

lol, me either, just as i posted that last message he woke up, he gets really frustrated as i can see he wants to go to sleep but his arms keep flailing around and waking him up

Just woke up for first feed! Yay!! Charleys fallen asleep on my chest and I don't wanna put him back in his cot! :( I love our cuddles!!

Yay!!! Have to admit-Seb's asleep on me right now x I don't wanna put him down! Lol x

How's it going bobkat and chaz?

fine thanks, fed him at 10.15 when i went to bed, didn't wake him up either hurrah so he went straight back down, he woke as usual at 3.30am, fed and straight back to sleep and then again at 7am - for some reason he wakes up then not cos he's hungry but cos he likes company when doing his first poo of the day, he gets quite worried about it bless him lol

even oh was pleased how it went despite his primary concern being where his dinner would fit into this routine!!

Yay! Sebastian is back on track x he's been in bed since 7.30! Wooohoooo! x

Yay!! Well done seb! Do you feel lost now he's in bed? Charleys gone to bed and I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs! I need to relax!! Lol

i need to do this but its hard with OH working shifts!!! Hes been asleep since 7 but hes had the sniffles so not sure he's 100%!!! ANy tips on getting a bedtime routine with being on one level and unable to carry anything!!

Well we bought our monitors last night but this week we've been xmas shopping in the evenings so he hasn't been going to bed till late...(hmm, still wakes up at 3.30am regardless of what time he goes down) But as soon as we're done i'm gonna start his routine!

Yay!! Well done seb! Do you feel lost now he's in bed? Charleys gone to bed and I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs! I need to relax!! Lol

Your fella works away though doesn't he? My OH doesn't so we spent the time together watching a DVD x he woke up at 11.30 for food and then again at 4.30 when I snuggled him down in bed with me! Lol x naughty mummy!

Charley did his normal waking up for feeds last night then woke up at 5am with a pooey nappy and hasn't slept since! He's only just getting grouchy now though! I don't mind him going to bed early but it means he's having 3 night feeds so feels like it's gonna be ages until he sleeps through!

Aw bless him x I know what you mean about it feels like it'll be forever until they sleep through but they are still young x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back