bedtime

Layla

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im wondering wether to up my older kids bedtime.

on school nightrs, they go to bed at 7, at weekends, they go to bed at 8.

do you think thats to early for an 8 and a 6 year old? they have had the same bedtime since they were tiny so i thought maybe i should review it now.

xx

i think it's ok for the 6 year old but i would up the 8 year olds

i think its real good for children to get a good night sleep but i think maybe uping the weekend bed time :D

dont think my daughter gets anough sleep. she goes to sleep about 8pm i wake her at 6.30am (to get her to childminders) and she has a hr nap in the day????

what do you think? you have experience that aint much for a 1yr old is it?
but when im not at wrk she will have 3 hrs in the day but she will only sleep in her cot which in one way is real good for a baby but in other ways bad cuz when im working she aint sleeping

there are 3 yrs between me and my lil brother and i was always aloud to stay up 30mins longer.. but your 2 aint used to that they might see it as really unfair?

My 5 year old goes to bed at 8.30 on a school night and 9 on a weekend but thats because she doesn't sleep very well anyway and she doesn't get asleep till around 10 no matter what time she has been up.

Mason (4) is in bed by 7.30 on a school night, and 9 latest on a weekend.

Layla I think maybe allow the 8 year old at least an extra 1/2 hour.

I think 7pm is fine for them both on a school night but maybe let them stay up a little later on the week end.

:D

My 12 & 9 year old go to bed at 8 - lights out at 8.30 on school nights.
Between 9-10pm on the weekends.
Emilia xx

emilia said:
My 12 & 9 year old go to bed at 8 - lights out at 8.30 on school nights.
Between 9-10pm on the weekends.
Emilia xx

Emilia is it your kids that have to be at school at stupid-o'clock in the morning?

till i was 11 i had to be up in my room at7.30 and telly went off at 9 oclock lol and i had to ask mum if i wanted to go down! maybe give them a bit later bed time st weekend but keep the same on week days

i send elliott to bed at 7:30 on a school nite (he is 6) lights out at 8. on weekend he goes to bed at 8:30 lights out at 9.

thanks for the replies guys

I will defo change bedtimes :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27