I Have finally decided

Dee1985

Reaction score
I have been tearing my hair out choosing between nursery and childminder.
i am going back to work in 4 months.
and have choose a nursery Dior and Harley will both be going to 2 days a week
monday 8-6
wednesday 8-6
its costing £600 a month for just the 2 days :eek:

im not worried about myself missing them. i no i will but i will cope but i worry for them missing me and being scared.

im dreading it.

But i am going today to pay all the fees etc

but the place is lovely and every thing i have wanted

Aww they'll be fine hun, they might miss you at first but then they'll be having too much fun!

In the meantime is there anyone you could leave them with for a bit to get them used to you going? I'm sure the nursery will help you settle them in, anyway, they'll have done it a thousand times before.

Good luck. :)

Ahh thats great, sounds all well planned, just ashame the fees are so high :shock:

its is cosing a bomb but i think its a bout average £34 a day

Urchin i leave them with the 2 nans. but i no what Dior is like with strangers.
Im not to worried about Harley just Dior
but they do about 8 days settling in first. i dont start work untill middle of may but am sending them nursery 1st april so they are happy there once i am working

Thats why i've not retured to work!! as i only earned just over £960 a month full time, so even if i went back to work part time it wouldn't cover the fees!!

I'm sure they will be fine and will have great fun.

hun if there nething like Braydon they wil love it
B just walks in to his class and plays i dont even get a bye bye

Least you've found them a good nursery, and try not to worry about Dior, if anything it will do her a load of good :)

With time, i bet they'll both love it!

Izzyx

Hi

Glad you found one you like!! Cant beleive how expensive it is though crazy .
Katrina

Maheen is gonna go to nursery on Thursday! we went last week for an "induction day" where I could stay with her but she was completely fine and happy playing with all those wonderful toys they had :cheer:

She did not even look for me, so I stayed withdrawn, just there to let the girls know what her behaviour could mean, etc...

Maheen is also gonna go for 2 days only but its much more expensive: £50 a day! :wall: :wall:

my salary is NOT gonna be enough for this, I will pay our mortgage and all salary will be gone, so hubby will pay that...I know it's gonna be tight but just like you, I am happy with this nursery (after visiting a few more). They have webcams and have given us the password so we can always have a look and see what our little devil is up to :D

When I was on the induction day, there was another mummy and child, much older than Maheen, and he struggled big time! he just kept on calling for her and running in her arms, and mummy was just very happy to open her arms... I really felt for this little boy, because I am not sure it's helping him! I think, the younger they are, the easier for them...(not for us, but I don't think it matters that much!).

Anyway, you have some time to get Dior used to this, and if you can have "induction days" like I had, then, go for it. :)

Mel xx

Hiya, glad you found one you are happy with the webcam sounds great!
they do settling in periods. for a good month they want want me to take them nearly every day if pos for a bout an hour.

the reason i love the one i have chose is because its a family run place the 2 owners are mother and daughter they were both health visitors too. so will help me when i decide to potty train etc
and no shes in the entire building you have to take them off or where covers. i like the idea of that. and its just like a huge posh house.

im excited now :cheer:

dionne said:
I have been tearing my hair out choosing between nursery and childminder.
i am going back to work in 4 months.
and have choose a nursery Dior and Harley will both be going to 2 days a week
monday 8-6
wednesday 8-6
its costing £600 a month for just the 2 days :eek:

im not worried about myself missing them. i no i will but i will cope but i worry for them missing me and being scared.

im dreading it.

But i am going today to pay all the fees etc

but the place is lovely and every thing i have wanted

dionne won't you simply be working to pay the fees though :shock:

yep!
i have just worked it out i will be better of by £20 a week wooooohoooooo :dance: :roll:

but i cant afford to let my job go. i need it. once the kids are in school

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back