Can somebody use my name?

claire81

Reaction score
PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE i love the name Layla, i would have loved this name for my girls but ther is a problem, our last name is Lane so Layla Lane is a bit of a mouthful, my sister was gonna use it til we realised her baby would be a LaylaTaylor, so nobody has had it, i would love someone to bless their little girl with this beautiful name!!

:wave: hi claire, I do like the name Layla. :) Layla Connell perhaps a middle name in there too?......
But wait ! :shock: My boys are rolling about laughing :rotfl: they watch Futurama on Sky :think: thats the name of the cyclops lady captain in the cartoon, with purple hair..( ok i said thats Leela? but they seem to think it's too close to the cartoon.....and here i was worried about blue eyes and ginger hair.... :rotfl: .....
I still like it tho. :) if you can think of a nice middle name for concideration too please :dance: thanks hun :hug:

I know the most beautiful little girl called Layla, she's 2.

So if no-one takes you up on your offer, at least you know there is a cute little Layla out there! :)

Ah thats great, i know none and theres not one in my kids school, so would be perfect for me!

May is always a great middle name!!

Ohhh i love the name layla!!!

But our baby's surname will be lowe,

so i think layla lowe is a bit cruel!

Shame, love the name!
xx

i do like the name layla but ive already got a name for my princess!!!

and i aint planning on anymore... haha

Clair just make it a double barrelled first name to break it up like Layla-Jo

My DD has double initials and its never been a problem. :)

Layla is one of my short listed girls names.

. . if I have a girl

mmmm, I am in that position. I love Jamie, for either gender, or Jack but Jamie/Jack James doesn't go.

im the same too , whe n i eventually fall and if i have a girl i love the same paige , but my name is platt , so does paige platt sound awfull ? loads of famous people have first and last names begging the same tho and they sound ok lol

i like the name layla too, my second daughter was going to be called it, but i changed my mind because i heard another name i really liked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back