Friend is fuming !!!

Rachx

Reaction score
My best bud ahd her little girl last tues and called her Ruby she just rang and she is well pissed cos charlotte church had called her little girl Ruby she says people will thinkim a celeb freak lol

oh no! (i didn't know charlotte church has had her baby!)

still its a beautiful name!

Well everyone thinks I named my daughter after the drink, Tia Maria.. But I didn't, my ex chose the name after his first girlfriend, who he truly loved... :roll: :roll: :roll: I thought it was a bit of insult tbh.

Tell her to name her daughter Ruby... Sod what others think.. I know for me, If I see anyone with the same name as my kid, or what I will call them, I will immediately go off that name and want another one. But that's cos I hate being like anybody else.

Squiglet said:
Well everyone thinks I named my daughter after the drink, Tia Maria.. But I didn't, my ex chose the name after his first girlfriend, who he truly loved... :roll: :roll: :roll: I thought it was a bit of insult tbh.

Tell her to name her daughter Ruby... Sod what others think.. I know for me, If I see anyone with the same name as my kid, or what I will call them, I will immediately go off that name and want another one. But that's cos I hate being like anybody else.
AND you let that?? or didnt u know at the time that would so piss me off haha

Squiglet said:

:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:

Words Fail Me :hug:

OMG Id never be able to let anyone name my child after their ex :shock:

its a lovely name .... but tell her not to worry about them thinking its the same as charlotte church .... cos it looks like all the kids in the playground will be called that.

I still love it xxxxx

Becksss said:
Squiglet said:

AND you let that?? or didnt u know at the time that would so p*ss me off haha

Well I was up in surgery at the time, and he told the midwife we had decided on it... and it was put down on all the documentation....It was only a couple of weeks after we had been to the land registry that I found out... :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back