clutching at straws..confused..**UPDATE**

I'm soo sorry about this Kazimotto, hang in there till your scan / blood levels, just to be sure , hope to hear better news tomorow X

Oh Hun!! I am so so sorry to hear this!!!! Sending you a bog hug!!!! X x x

Oh my sorry I didn't mean bog I meant
big big hug!!! X x x

aw really wait and see how tomorrow goes and let us know fingers crossed for you xxx

got bloods done and results are they have decreased by half so now 122. so like i thought it is a mc. so bye for now girls, i dont know how i will get the strenght to try again and do anothe tww, kinda had enough at the minute, but will see what happens. good luck to u all. i will pop in to see how ur all doing but for now am back to ttc. xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this, look after yourself :hug:

:hug:Kaz , I am so very sorry this has happened, I will be looking out for you in TTC when your feeling ready again, and will be following your progress, because I know you will make progress, and get your little baby soon , you take care of yourself - Jen X

Oh I'm so so so sorry for your loss. Stay strong and hopefully we'll see you back in the not too distant future. :hug:

aw just read the post there again to find out your news, look after yourself and see you again soon when you are ready xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back