Feel so embarest :( *updated pg3

skairdykat said:
:shock: Whys he think your a bad Mum? Or was he joking?

because i had a whole packet of chocolate digestives. And he read in a leaflet that you should avoid biscuits and crisps and should probably have fruit as a snack. Then he made it sound like i wanted to hurt it. I said i havnt had anything to drink since and im trying really hard to eat my 5 a day and he just said 'Well it says its bad for the baby and im worried it'll harm it' then he snatched a party ring out my hand before i could eat it :shock:
I dont mind him reading up on whats good and whats not but i dont need a guilt trip every time i get something to eat :x

jenna said:
skairdykat said:
:shock: Whys he think your a bad Mum? Or was he joking?

because i had a whole packet of chocolate digestives. And he read in a leaflet that you should avoid biscuits and crisps and should probably have fruit as a snack. Then he made it sound like i wanted to hurt it. I said i havnt had anything to drink since and im trying really hard to eat my 5 a day and he just said 'Well it says its bad for the baby and im worried it'll harm it' then he snatched a party ring out my hand before i could eat it :shock:
I dont mind him reading up on whats good and whats not but i dont need a guilt trip every time i get something to eat :x

O god i know this feeling :roll: you get to ignore it after a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back