I'm not pregnant. Again.

Olive

Reaction score
I'm out. Due Monday, AF today. Successfully convinced myself more than ever that we'd done it this month. Acupuncture lady told me I had slippery pulse (google it - I did big mistake....), thought spotting yesterday was IB as was in my head 9dpo, every symptom under the sun, but no an early AF for me.

Cried my heart out like, ironically, a big baby -_-

So here we go again ;-)

Xxxx

We have all been there hun told ourselves that this is the month only for it to come crashing down like a lead balloon, we are all here for you if you need to talk, scream, explode!! I know it doesn't make it hurt anyless, really sorry x x

:hugs:
So sorry it's not ur month x so difficult not to symptom spot nor goggle things (evil goggle - it was out of the blue nose bleeds for me last month)
Onwards an upwards try keep positive but I know it's hard - I hate AF as I have extremely heavy AF so pain is unbelievable which makes the witch taunt me more so I know where you are x
Massive :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs:

so sorry your out huni! hope you are holding up....time for a brand new cycle!!

:friends: :dust:

Aw sweetie!! :hug: maybe its time to try those chinese herbs

You will feel crappy for a few days, but dont give up, dont ever give up xxx

Ah thanks so much girls :) You're all so lovely. Feel a lot better today. Thank yoooooooooou.X

Star - what chinese herbs?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My accupunturist said it was the herbs that made all the difference and not the accupuncture - and to be fair he did get me a BFP within 6 weeks.

They were horrid though, like pond scum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back