Think I'm miscarrying (AGAIN.....)

Davinia

Reaction score
Happy New year All,

Firstly I would like to apologise for not being on for a while my PC's power pack has gone (P.C world coming out thursday to fix, I'm using PC at work at the mo..)

I had my early scan last thursday because of early spotting I should have been 6wks +5 days, they said oh you sure of your dates...( :shock: I've heard that one before!!) on the scan there was only a prgnancy sac up high they dated me at 5 weeks. :cry: Since last tuesday I have been spotting again......... brown in colour a bit watery and bitty at times and pink when I wipe.... no pain. I am using 2 pantyliners a day. :oops: They have booked me in for another scan on the 12th..... and said If I heavily bleed to ring them.

I think I'm having a miscarriage again....... :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

I still do not have any symptoms, slightly tired, no sore boobs at all, midwife said maybe thats why, because I'm still so early, but I'm not convinced, read other threads on here, I think when I go back on the 12th they will say it has'nt grown, I just know it.... :cry:

Anyone else had anything similar, with dates? I only have a 27 day cycle and have been regular since m/c in August not BD'd at all since conceived...... (poor hubby, lol) could be a week out, but not nearly 2!!!

I think I know......................

Much love to the rest of you and wishing you all healthy pregnancies....

Davinia.xx

Hi Davinia, so nice to see you on here again. Im so sorry that you are going through this, its a horrid horrid time. The waiting game isnt pleasent at all. I have my scan tomorrow at 8.30 and I am not feeling hopeful at all. I have no symptoms whatsoever now.
A miscarriage i had early this year was almost exactly the same, where I had lost all my symptoms a week before I knew there was something wrong.
I have read other threads where women have gone for scans only to find the baby had not grown or had a heartbeat when it should of been there and the doctor told them to go home for another 2 weeks to wait. Some women went back and alas there was a heartbeat but some had a missed miscarriage like i had early in the year.

All we can do is wait hun and its the most terrifying time too. Please try not to lose all hope, I know in your heart you believe you are miscarrying because that is natural, I believe I am too.
The only comfort I have at the moment are other people who are going through this themselves, its all that keeps me going........... Im always searching for other peoples stories just to give me hope.

I am with you in this Davinia, dont give up hope yet hun.

All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Found this if it helps hun.

The accuracy of ultrasound for dating a pregnancy depends on at what point during the pregnancy the ultrasound is taken. Pregnancy dating is most accurate during the first eighteen weeks of pregnancy. Measurement of the sac at five to seven weeks is not accurate. Measuring the crown-rump length gives an accuracy of plus or minus three days at seven weeks; this test can be used from the seventh to the fourteenth week. Between fourteen and twenty-six weeks, measurements of the biparietal diameter, the femur length and abdominal circumference are generally used. The accuracy is plus or minus seven to ten days. The accuracy further declines with advancing gestation age.

Hi davina im sorry to hear wot your going through the same thing happened to me first time i went to my 12 week scan to c a 12 week old baby but no heat beat two days later i had to have operation to have baby removed as did not want a 12week old baby to bleed out of me.. i got preg again 2months later and kept spotting dark brown blood i went for a scan i no wot u mean the "r u sure ya dates r right"????
they done an internal scan and found a baby bout 6weeks old with slow heart beat then i bleed more and they took blood test to messure the hormoans and they foned me that night to say they had decreased and to just let the baby come away nateraly.... but 4 weeks after that i got preg again with not much hope then 9months later i was pushin my lil girl into the world then 3months after i gave birth im preg again now here i am 20 weeks preg lol.....

:lol: so im 20 and on my 5th pregnancy im very fertile

Thanx girlies....... Thats interesting info Jacqui, thanx hun.....

You made me laugh Dionne, thanx, there could be little hope, I'm going to ring GP or midwife when I get home, see what they say.....

Good Luck at your scan tomorrow Jacqui hun, I will be thinking of you, please let me know how you get on... (((((((BIG HUGS))))))

It took me and DH 3 1/2 yrs to conceive when my 1st pregnancy resulted in a m/c in august 2005, so I am very aprehensive about this one too, maybe I've jinxed myself, spose it's just not meant to be... :cry:

Love Davinia.xx

Davinia.. I am thinking of you.. big hugs.

Not sure what to tell you as you know I too went through m/c in August.. had a scan at 7 weeks and all was well heartbeat there etc but by end of the week my symptoms had gone and started spotting. 3 days later I was admitted to hospital because I was bleeding heavily after internal exam and scan to confirm bean had stopped growing at 6.5 weeks...

Not sure about dates thing..its possible that your little bean is just smaller than it should be ... please don't lose hope yet.. if the bleeding gets worse go to GP and make him admit you to the hospital.. thats what I did as EPU couldn't see me.. instead I ended up on a lovely ward at the hospital and had a scan within an hour of being there.. great after care too. don't sit and wait... its too heartbreaking and worrying..

Its a good sign that there is no pain with your spotting, if it does not get worse then it could just be implantation / cervical spotting which is common. don't give up yet hon.
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back