I'm new to this and I THINK I'm pregnant.

JellybeanIWant

Reaction score
Thinking I'm pregnant is an extreme understatement, I've convinced myself in my mind "I am pregnant" :x

These are my symptons;
Randomly getting shooting pains in my right boob mostly but sometimes left too
I havent noticed an increase in the size of my boobs as I'm DD anyway so I don't think I'd notice that much.
It's brown around my nipple and also I've noticed its veinyier than normal.
CM- has changed over the last few days, 9dpo until 11dpo it was watery and radnomly like a creamy white colour and now 12dpo its quite sticky and clear-white.
Cervix position is currently hard high and closed.
Really bad backache!!
Little twinges in my side-stomach from time to time not much though.
Peeing abit more than usual.
Getting some stabbing pains in my sides sometimes too.
ALSO I've come out in extreme amounts of spots and I mean lots! It's like being 13 again!!

I'm meant to test 7th of April thats when AF is due! so it's 29 day cycle, so I'm on CD27

What do you all think? Could I be pregnant? or am I imageing these things I've seriously convinced myself I am though :(

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL :dust::dust::dust::dust:

You're in with a very good chance :) xx how long u been TTC

This is me and OH's second month of TTC, we miscarried in December at around 8 weeks, we got pregnant that time on our first attempt so hopeing I'll be as lucky and conceive quick like last time, but maybe the longer it takes the bean will stick :( how about you? xx

Sorry to hear about your loss, me and my partner had a miscarriage in January at 6 weeks, we have been trying ever since but no luck just yet :wall2: Your pregnancy signs sounds promising but try not to get your hopes up too much, i thought i was pregnant only just a week ago because i had nausea every morning for like 2 weeks on the trot and sore boobs but my darn period came so i was a bit dissapointed to say the least :mad:
Anyway if its not this time around hun it will be soon am sure :)

Good luck!! :dust: :yellow: xxx

They do sound extremely positive signs but it could also be your body playing tricks on you, it likes to do that! FX for a BFP xxx

I havent noticed an increase in the size of my boobs as I'm DD anyway so I don't think I'd notice that much.

You would be surprised, im a DD and when I got my BFP they looked huge, other people even noticed on photos!

sounds promising hun, but be warned, I've had months where everything has pointed to me beeing preggers, last month even our doctor thought i was pregnant, but alas each time was a BFN x

Thanks all for the advice.

@spinneygirl - all I notice is that my boobs seem fuller if that makes sense? also very veiny!

Will be taking a test tonight, doubt I'll get a bfp tonight as there is another 2 days till AF is due but will keep you all updated! xx

Ooooh any news? Got everything crossed for you! :)
Xx

FX crosses for you!! Sounds really promising - the booby symptoms!!

x x

I tested and it was a big fat negative!! :( problem was I couldnt pee so I ended up drinking lots and lots of water so OH said to test again tomorrow morning as he reckons the water tampered with the results.

Hopefully will be a different result tomorrow!!
Thanks people x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back