I'm back, and kinda need the professional linespotters...

Just caught up..Pippa Im well 'appy for you :D :D..Congratulations love :)

Lol thanks!
For anyone else wanting to catch up, its bssically 18 pages of people telling me im pregnant and me fannying about saying "hmmmmm I dunno" and 4 pages (after bfp digi) of me saying "thank you/ you were all right"

:)

Congratulations! Just read through all 22 pages, not been that gripped since I read twilight ;)
All the best! xx

Just seen this and made a little squeal! Massive massive congrsts chick!!!!!! Xxx

Thank you to everyone that posted here. Unfortunately I started bleeding with clots and cramps last night so it was very short lived :(

so sorry sweetie! was hoping that bleed wasn;t going to be anything bad :( hope to see you back in 1st tri real soon.

I'm so sorry to her that pippa :( big hugs to you and your oh

Xx

Thank you to everyone that posted here. Unfortunately I started bleeding with clots and cramps last night so it was very short lived :(

I'm so sorry, massive hugs. Have already posted in your other thread but can't say it enough :( gutted :( take care of yourself xxx

Aww really sorry to read this :mad: gutted for you Pippa. Hope your ok xxxxxx

Really sorry Pippa :-( I've been where u are right now and it's not nice at all massive hugs the only downside of testing early :-( xx

Oh Pippa I'm so very sorry to hear this! Thinking of you and your partner! Xxx

So sorry Pippa. Hope u get that sticky bean soon, and now u know u can do it, jst needs to be extra sticky next time. :) xxx

Oh no pippa i am really sorry. Hope you and your oh are doing ok and hope you don't have to wait too long for a sticky bean. Take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back