New here and need opinions please :)

sarah1726

Reaction score
ok so i joined here today, looking for your opinions (hope you all dont mind lol) ok so i thought i was late, i probably am, either that or i ovulated later, im new to ttc and im not taking my temps or anything...last year my body went out of wack, i thought i was pregnant, my periods came 2 weeks late .... they had been out of whack for like that up until may, they came on the 5th ended on the 10th and the same with june, they came on the 5th and ended on the 10th so i thought ''great im back to normal '' or so i thought, me and my bf bd'ed on the 30th of june, we thought nothing of it and since my body was back to normal we were going to start ttc this month BUT the 5th came, i got no period.. and i have had symptoms ALOT actually and here is my list:

-low down cramps near my pubic bone, not like af type cramps these were mild not sore just annoying, i never felt those type before, started about 2 days ago still get them on and off

-some little waves of nausia

-sore throat and sore gums esp when i brush my teeth they ache

-creamy cm during the day, watery and wet in the evenings, i would go the bathroom thinking af had come but she hadn't

-being hungry alot more than usual like i dont eat breakfast but the past few days ive been waking up starving lol and late at night too

-peeing way more than usual

-bit of insomnia, id go to bed really tired but i find myself restless and not able to sleep

-milky and very very wet cm today

this is alot of symptoms and when i thought i was pregnant last year i had no symptoms and i felt hopeful until today when this voice at the back of my head was telling me im not, i did an internet cheapie yesterday early evening bfn and this morning with fmu my bf thinks its too early to tell especially with the internet cheapy and to wait till wednesday and do a frer as it will be 14 days from when we bd'ed ( incase i ovulated later or something ) and i would like to get some more opinions, do you think i could be pregnant ? if im not i think i will sign myself into a nut home after having all these symptoms LOL but if i get a bfn on wednesday, does it mean im defenitly NOT pregnant ? and if af still doesnt show by then do i still have a chance ? i have no af symptoms like sore bbs or menstural cramps and i usually get them a week or so before af comes so thats whats keeping my hopes up so your opinion would be great on this one and thank you girls baby dust to all xxxxxx

oh i also read about cp, i dont usually feel mine but i read on it today and thought id give it a go, i used my middle finger, and could barly reach it and it feels like my lip a bit ?? anybody know about that ??

Last edited:
Your symptoms are very reassuring :)

I'd leave it a few more days then retest xx

Hi sarah i to am new here . i have never been prego b4 nor TTC but think i may be, my symptoms match yours to a T Very Strange

I agree that your symptoms sound very positive, so I'd leave it a few days and test again. It is possible that you ovulated later and your period wouldn't be due just yet so it may still be a bit too early to test. If you've only had 2 'normal' cycles though, it's possible that your body isn't quite back to normal yet - how much did your cycle lengths vary by?

Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Hi sarah i am also new here , ive never been prego before nor am i TTC but i think i could be pregnant. My symptoms match yours to a T VERY STRANGE

I agree with Sams mum :)

Fx for you!

ANd Welcome :wave:

Pinky x

I am also new to this.

I was a week late so did two tests on Monday, both were positive (Asda's own tests and one of them the pos line was quite faint but definately there!)

So I bought one of the clearblue tests which are meant to give you an idea when you conceived and did that this morning and its telling me I'm not pregnant!! Soooo confused!! Could it be that I did the test this morning but not using first morning wee?????

If I am then it is a complete accident but had just come round to the idea of being a mum!! Until this morning.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

xxx

I am also new to this.

I was a week late so did two tests on Monday, both were positive (Asda's own tests and one of them the pos line was quite faint but definately there!)

So I bought one of the clearblue tests which are meant to give you an idea when you conceived and did that this morning and its telling me I'm not pregnant!! Soooo confused!! Could it be that I did the test this morning but not using first morning wee?????

If I am then it is a complete accident but had just come round to the idea of being a mum!! Until this morning.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

xxx

Disregard the digi test,they can be a bit unreliable. There was a topic about it in 1st tri the other day,the same thing happened to some1 else and they went on to get there bfp on a first response. If I were u I'd test again using a clearblue (+) or a first response. Good luck xx

Hi Sarah - your symptoms seem really hopeful, ive been pregnant before so yes, they are very good signs, but saying that tey can also be confused with pmt or other things.... saying that stay positive go to your docs. Also, I was assured on here that the internet cheapie tests are good. Its what I confirmed with when I fell pregnant with my little boy a couple of years ago. Good luck and let us know hey xxx

hi just an update, still no af some more symptoms and bfn tests ??? is it possible i still could be? havent been to docs yet i am
-tired all the time
-eating like a pig
-stabbing pains in my breasts in the tissue area ( hope that makes sense)
-mild dull lower backache
-the odd twinge/mild cramp in lower abdominal area over pubic bone
-peeing alot

thanks for all the comments xxx

hi just an update, still no af some more symptoms and bfn tests ??? is it possible i still could be? havent been to docs yet i am
-tired all the time
-eating like a pig
-stabbing pains in my breasts in the tissue area ( hope that makes sense)
-mild dull lower backache
-the odd twinge/mild cramp in lower abdominal area over pubic bone
-peeing alot

thanks for all the comments xxx

How many days are you late? Maybe you need to go to the doc. I know someone who had BFN's and now she has a five year old daughter so I know that it happens.

Keep us updated babe

x x x x

well im not too sure how many days im late because i could have oculated later, if i am pregnant i would have concieved on the 30th of june or the 2nd of july and i know this for a fact because the last time we BD'ed was in april... i also have trapped wind in my chest it really hurts i hardly ever get trapped wind in my chest but have gotten it twice this past week !! will continue to test until the 5th of august if nothing will be off to docs for some answers xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back